Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The one and only.
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately i'm having to sell my '85 chevrolet camaro
its a 350 bored .60 over with a 5 speed.
6 in fiber glass hood scoop
just had the motor all apart to regasket (including new header gasket) , and inspect. its in great shape.
brand new edelbrock carb not even 100 miles on the carb.
its full posi. gears are 3.73 put tubular torsion bars on it..
starts right up, the battery is dead. i will put on a good, working battery just to get it started, but i need to keep it (sorry lol)
-- Interior is nice with no rips in the seats.
-- Installed custom race gauges. (oil pressure, engine temp, and battery voltage)
-- Carpet
-- Custom steering wheel
-- Racing fuel cell
-- Push button starter

it needs paint, and exhaust, i got a muffler for it and it has headers installed, it just needs the tubing to connect the two.. so it has open headers right now, so i wouldnt suggest driving it home (due to possibly getting pulled over)
i was building it for the track but i need to get my bike running 100%
did i mention it has a CLEAN FL TITLE?
I drove it for about a month with this motor and tranny in it be for the rebuild super fast car just in need of a lil time and T.L.C.

- looking to get 1000 o.b.o worst i can say is "no." Ask for "The Kid" or mention you are from cf.com so i can work out a deal with ya.
or trade for a stick shift car or a fuel injected sport bike. Let me know what you have.

I dont need to sell it, so if i dont get offered the right amount, i just wont get rid of it.
let me know if you have any questions and i'll try to answer them asap

give me a call or text (3860 307-7376 or shoot me a PM or get ahold of me through facebook

Attachments

·
The one and only.
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah.... the more i look/think about the damn thing the more i want to keep it.
and yes, if i do keep it and build it up, its gonna be a auto-crosser

Reactions: Racing Geek

·
The one and only.
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its sold.
but it would if you wanted to install an exhaust system on it lol. earplugs were not included lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts