Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am Crown Hill out of Indy. Just joined the fam. Everyone has been great and your fighters are inspiring. Just about got my fighter running right. Having trouble with carbs, water pump, and brakes. Trying to use as many original parts but getting to the point of having to find newer less used or unused items. Really need help with understanding carb functions. Over the winter I am replacing rings, chopping everything behind the seat, stripping paint and repainting, new tires, and if I can new forks. Any ideas or info you all can provide is so needed. I am also looking a great deal on cool headlight and tail light. My main criteria is that they be bright as shit.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
awesom bike in its day well done fer keepin tha old iron alive ,we gotta lot of 'old school' luvers here mate .
Lookin forward to yer work .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I just finished rebuilding my carbs. New bowl gaskets, new float valve, and new o-rings. Cleaned everything else again. Also, replaced starter with the one from my parts bike, along with the alt and water pump. It sucks but I won't have time to test fire her till Sat, maybe Friday late. If all goes well I am going to start chopping the sub frame and figuring out lights and signals.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts