Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took this in one trade a few weeks back and figure I'll build it into something sick as money and time allows, at least a good bit of the tear down was done for me

This is my starting point

I'm open to any and all suggestions, but I'm partial to something along the lines of

·
UTINNI
63 Posts
Sweet another one, hope all goes well with yours ill be following along, if i can help just let me know.
Ive been slowly working on mine, parts sometimes seem to be a pain to find for em.. There's two nomenclature's for this bike either a ZX750F1 or GPX 750 R ...ive found some parts under one and other parts under another anyways if you need a digital manual i can toss ya one. Here's a link of another build here for the same bike its looking really nice with the paint scheme they chose.
http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60565

Good luck on your build.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I've been checking out the other zx750r builds drawing inspiration, first order of business is to strip it all down, had to jack the rear pads off the build bike the other night to keep my daily rider on the road, took up my tinkering time, hoping to dive into it pretty good this weekend if Emily(my gf) and Alexander (my lil guy) let me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in the same boat as you and actually love the tail on the bike you posted. Any info on what tail that is or how they made it work?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am in the same boat as you and actually love the tail on the bike you posted. Any info on what tail that is or how they made it work?
I have no idea what that tail came off of, I'm looking into trying to mate up a CBR or R1 subframe & tail up to it, depending on what I can find on the cheap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts