Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Broke BUT Eager NOOB
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to do the ******** on my b12 motor. Found a kat head that i got for pennies but W/O cams so im trying to source the elusive 750 cams to put in. Needs to be shipped to a military APO address in South Korea also but im willing to pay for that rather than wait the year till i get back to the states.

·
Broke BUT Eager NOOB
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm.. thats the first that i heard of that. From all the forum stalking and asking around i've been doin everyone has said that as long as its the ******** it can run the gsxr/kat/bandit cams as long as it the 4 lobe years not the 8

·
UnicycleMode
7,583 Posts
Not sure about the info from Mustapha (I think I recall that thread, I'll do some digging in a second here) but I know for a fact if the caps for retaining the cam are missing, you can not use different ones as they are indeed matched to the head, GSF1200R was involved in that discussion as far as I remember as he had a line on a few different heads for a build he had going.

The first post is fubar, but this is some good general info,

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109370

Pretty sure the stuff from Mustapha was buried in other threads as he handed out info here and there rather than starting a thread about it.

Where the hell did Endo go? He was a plethora of info on the A/O bikes. And a decent dude to boot. I miss some of the old names around here, they really knew what they were talking about.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
anything canbe made ta fit wirha wee bittof ,skill,money,beer and big ballz!

Endo is missed fer sure ,

·
Broke BUT Eager NOOB
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:nuts:
Welll then.. i guess i better sit my ass down and do a few more weeks of research on this swap. No need to be spending cash shipping shit over that i cant use.. thanks for the heads up!! :party-smiley:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts