Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
Is it bike specific or can it just be a little valve? There are high quality billet/CNC ones out there.

·
V4's FTW
10,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it bike specific or can it just be a little valve? There are high quality billet/CNC ones out there.
Given the time frame, a bike specific one would be best. Looked at Pingel last night but they are within $20 of a new stock one, and don't have a reserve. Stock is about $150 shipped, no guarantee it will be here in time.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Only have the one pingel which is currently holding the gas in the 1100.

Could always make a block with a hose barb and use a cheap lawnmower plastic inline valve as a temporary fix.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I have one 92 750m. But I swapped the vacuum stuff off the back of it onto my bandit petcock. So you would need that stuff.
The vacuum port and the spring. not included. but the valve and rubber and plastic gasket stuff is included. Just the cap off the back (4 screws) and the spring that I stole off of it. to be precise.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I have mine off already. It's fine really. Just doesn't have the port off the back and the spring. You probably have those things intact though yes?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts