Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is where the bike is now. The bike is also my ride so it's a working project as I work on the ZZR as well.

This has the headlight after making brackets for it as well I will try to get more of the before and after of that.

Here is the old exhaust New is the old one with the back chamber cut off and the end welded back on.

Stock taillight tucked and the brackets I made for it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took the bike out earlier after putting the exhaust back on and just going around the block I was numb holy shit is it cold. Definitely riding this weekend, hit me up.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
welcome in Weasel de Rubber

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks I have some more things to do, and decisions to make, definitely going to put another dual sport tire on the back and just ride the shit out of it. Thinking about putting risers and bars on it possibly put a different seat but as stated this is what I ride so until the other bike is up things will be done a little at a time. Any suggestions or input is always appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That exhaust sounds pretty awesome! I switched mine out for a CBR 600 F2 D&D exhaust system, and that joker is loud!!! that sounds good though! GL with your build!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts