Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my first bike and my first attempt at a custom. A quick pic of the bike and then I'll post what I'm thinking I want it to look like.

Attachments

Reactions: F'dup

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found a GSXR online that had the look I want and recolored the red on the bike to green. I'm either thinking that or just going all flat black while keeping the polished frame the way it is. Thoughts?

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Congrats on your bike, I have a 92' GSX-R750 myself that I've been slowly rebuilding. I'd say don't give a shit about anybody else's opinion but yours on what you want your bike to look like but if you really want some honest input I'd say don't spray it flat black OR that shade of green. I think that shade of green is just a little off and looks gross(although its definitely original) and there's already a million black fighters out there...plus I'm thinking on painting mine black so FART. Anyways I dunno I could see that green growing on me and if I HAD to pick one, I'd go with green. Keep in mind though supposedly green is like the worst luck color for motorcycles(from what Harley guys tell me) and I never would have believed it cause Kawis are green and they're awesome, but I painted my SV650 green and the sake day I got it running and riding 100% after I completely rebuilt it, I crashed it and lost my leg...so go fucking figure. Take that however you want. Alls I know is when I respray that SV its gonna be whatever the fuck is Tue opposite of green on the color wheel.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holy Shit, Jackstand! Yeah, I'm not too partial to green anymore. I'll have to think about the color more, but thanks for the input. I truly don't give a shit about what others want to tell me to do, I'll do my own thing. I do however like to throw shit onto the wall and see what sticks. Sometimes others see things I don't.

So which leg did you lose?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts