Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Póg mo Thóin
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this is my bike, i dont really have a direction, and i never really intended to fighter it, but i wanted a place to document my mods so here we go

this is what it looked like when i got it

i replaced the air box with individual filters so i obviously needed to re jet it

i found a stage 3 from factory pro, ordered from starcycle

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Póg mo Thóin
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Edit : thank you sir ^

my left bar was bent pretty bad so my dad made me a new one,

the right one is bent a bit too but not to the point that it hits the tank so we held off on replacing that one because it takes a while...

after being jetted and handle bar replacement i finally loaded it up and brought it back to mad town

(here is my build thread for my Noma: http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f30/project-sinoma-433674/)

·
Póg mo Thóin
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
then today i went and saw my dad again, i didnt like the... let me start this with a VERY short story, i bought it with zero front plastics, only the side ones like in the pics^ so i hated the little tabs that stuck off the side of the tank, and because of that, i went and saw my dad today and took a sheet of diamond plate with, and we did this

·
Just Here For The Party
696 Posts
That's what a non-wrecked Ninja 750 looks like. I've never seen one, mine came home in pieces.

·
Póg mo Thóin
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought the green and gold was cool too, a packer jersey is the only thing I'm ok with being yellow, I can't stand yellow vehicles lol, thanks for the kind words guys, as far as the front cluster fuck goes, don't worry I have plans, and on that note, can I get some recommendations for after market gauges? I would be interested in a used one if anyone had one, and what about turn signals? Can I get some recommendations on those? Front and back.

·
Póg mo Thóin
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Póg mo Thóin
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
did some searching but didnt come up with anything about relocating my t-stat housing, any tips? i honestly havnt looked at it too hard but im sure i can come up with something...

edit: looks like i could move the radiator down 2 inches and out 1 inch and possibly fit the housing behind it, only issue with that is my upper hose connector on the radiator is angled 90 degrees up...

i could probably cut the bed off and fold over the edge to make a barb... i need to find a more horizontal housing though... hmm... to the EBAY!

·
Póg mo Thóin
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ha ha, i know, it wants to be one but i wont let it... not yet, i keep telling it one day, but for now i need it as my daily and weekend toy, when i can afford another daily it will get a 6.0 and full suspension.

·
Póg mo Thóin
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no real update to the ninja yet... if all goes well this week i can get the front tire replaced, then i will be ordering the gauge set, headlight thing, and hopefully the HID... i also want to replace my tank, fuel level sensor/sender, and fix my seat... and do something with the front turn signals... and the rear signals... and the brake light... you guys know how it is haha, i went to my dads today to install new upper control arms on my noma, then we took a look at his bagger, it has/had a weird ticking noise... so we shimmed the rocker to the tight end of the spec range for side to side play, we made some home made brass spacers for it... i think its quieter but the jury is still out, he will let me know, i also took a couple pics of his dyna that i am in love with... i know all of this is kinda OT but hey its my thread isnt it? lol and i thought if nothing else at least i worked on one of these bikes right ? :)

you can kinda see the brass shim at the bottom of this pic on the end of the rocker

le dyna

sorry if i got your hopes up about my bike haha

·
Póg mo Thóin
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yesterday i took my front wheel in to a local mom n pop shop to get a new tire, they said the tire should be there today and it will be ready for my hopefully by the time im done with work tmro, which will be perfect because i am going to ride out to my mom's on saturday, and today i ordered my EP7 gauge set, next week im going to order my headlight and try and get a new gas tank with a working fuel level sender in it, thats all i got for ya today, sorry no pics, unless you want one of my bike with no front wheel on it lol

·
Póg mo Thóin
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 50 Posts