Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm digging from some advice and examples on battery relocation for my blade. I remember seeing a pic of scrap's but search turned up nothing. Some help on how/where to stuff that bitch would be sweet.

·
265 Posts
I bought one of these and put it on it's side under my tailpiece. It's got plenty of power and you can mount it in any position except upside down. It's smaller then a lead acid battery too.

Odessey has a website so you go there to find the one you need for your bike. I want to build a 900RR next, I'll be interested to see what you come up with. I want to hide the radiator too. That will really look good.

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
yeah, made a box out of some sheet metal. Got a 12x12 sheet from the home depot. Set the battery in the middle and drew out the sides. Cut them out with tin snips and folded them around the battery. Tacked the sides together and made a couple tabs. There are 2 threaded tabs on the frame. One on the right side and one at the back right corner. I bolted it to them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.