Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have a lot going on right now and have decided to try my hand at scca racing. So here it is. My cbr 900rr is for sale. 3500 obo. You can check the build thread and any questions just ask. [email protected]. I love this bike and do not have to sell it. But the money would help for a car. Also willing to trade for a clean 90's model miata. http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86690

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
got that :thumbsup: apreciate yer time and effort here .Lookin into stuff,will PM ya ASAP '

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
I think I've said it before, maybe it was a different bike, but if you do decide to part it out in the long run I would love to know how much you would want for those PM wheels (if it comes to selling them). I've wanted a set of Chicanes for ages... well, since they were new to be exact. That, and Dymag 3 spoke wheels... anyway, good luck with the sale. I'm off to drool at pics of wheels I can't find and likely couldn't afford anyway if I could. :D

·
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I'm not sure on prices for parts yet. Also I have better pics of the bike complete now. I just can't load them on the site for some reason

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
Damn it, if my classic van sells and you still have this thing I'll happily put it in my garage. Can't believe it hasn't sold yet. :(

Would have to organize shipping if you are cool with that, that is, if the time comes where you still have it and my van is finally outta the yard. (Beautiful classic dodge tradesman, 360, auto, 25k original with all the paperwork. Just gotta get the new gas tank and fuel sender into it, have the carb gone through, and list it up. Damn thing is cherry, and they go for, by market values, around 15k. :nuts:)

·
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I had it running on the lift one day last year and noticed the plug on the regulator rectifier was in bad shape. So,i bought a new plug and rr never put them on. I have been to busy with paying custom jobs. So the old 900 just sits on the lift. It kills me to let it sit. And for a while I didn't push selling it because I thought maybe I would get a chance to get it out on the street. And it just didn't happen. So I would rather sell it to someone that would love it and maybe I'll get a chance to finish my tube rock crawler and do another bike later.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
probably one of the cleanest 9's around.can't believe still for sale!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts