Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale : http://www.ebay.com/itm/251463724398?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

1991 Honda Hawk GT SSSA
Wheel
Brake
Brake Lines
Pivot Bolt
New Collars
New Dust Seals
New Cush Drive
Complete Setup
225mm Swingarm Pivot Width

Check pics in my build. (Link below in my signature pics around page 8)

This setup would run you around $600 to piece together. I'm asking half of that. $300, and you pay shipping from my zip code (38804) to yours.

The SSSA is actually lighter than my stock swinger. I just need the money to get my bike running.

If you need seller references from CF, I will provide them.

Please check your own measurements. Google and the HawkGT forums are your FRIEND. I don't have time, nor patience to take 30 measurements. If you don't want to do your own research then you don't want it bad enough. This is a steal already...I'm not going to do your work for you too. Lol.

Sent from my FingerFookin device a.k.a. smart phone.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shipping quote to 48185 please. Could also use the pivot bolt diameter if ya get a chance to measure
My zip is 38804...should weigh 30 lbs or less. I don't have access to a PC right now.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you notice (non VIP members) the price is $15 cheaper for VIP members...if you want that price, spend the $15 to donate to CF, and you basically pay the same that VIP members already have. AND, you support our community. :D

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If my rough price quote and guestimation on dimensions on size ya got a deal, let me know when ya know a final figure.

Also have a whole katana of parts if ya need... lol

Ok. Just let me know my price is $300 for non VIP, and the buyer pays PayPal and shipping fees...

If you have a set of 750 carbs lying around I would love to get a handle on them...my bike is a 94.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Ok. Just let me know my price is $300 for non VIP, and the buyer pays PayPal and shipping fees...

If you have a set of 750 carbs lying around I would love to get a handle on them...my bike is a 94.

You just reminded me to re-up. Now I'll be VIP until I'm an old bastard. GLWS if it isn't gone already.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ehh bout time i get vip. there better be boobies.
Look on my NWS thread...trust me, there ARE BOOBIES LOL!

Just let me know who wants it first...I've gotta get some cash asap.

Med...do you have carbs for a Kat?

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Don't sell it Jared I'll get you running on your carbs you will regret it when you have the extra time knowledge and money. Call me I got you

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't sell it Jared I'll get you running on your carbs you will regret it when you have the extra time knowledge and money. Call me I got you
Lol...I don't want to, but I am flat broke.... :(

I would text, but I am so broke I can't pay my cell phone bill...lol

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Unfortunately being used but I have two sets of gs500 carbs pretty sure same exact carb bst32 right? believe they fit on your kats carbs racks...

and get a box for it and some dimensions and weight so we can get a final shipped price

Also if you decide to keep it thats okay too, ive been watching yoru build and would like to see that come to fruition

EDIT meant bst32

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Unfortunately being used but I have two sets of gs500 carbs pretty sure same exact carb bst33 right? believe they fit on your kats carbs racks...

and get a box for it and some dimensions and weight so we can get a final shipped price
I'm not sure...Hmm..

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Shit...you are right. It is 235...my bad. Lol.

Members are blowing up my private messages yelling at me for putting it up for sale. LOL

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Lol it's cool, keep it, I'd like to see the Kat finished. Besides... less work to continue with my gsxr arm, cause il need to fab. New shock mount as well much higher up so new rail...and compromises having the stock 180 tire belonging with the gsxr powerplant.

sorry for the interest man glws
It's a steal for sure

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I wasn't trying to back out on you brother...lol. If you want it, it's yours since you called first dibs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts