Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up this beauty this weekend. I have no idea what the mileage is as the speedo on it is not original and busted anyways. It does run but a carb clean wouldn't be bad to do.

The forks are obviously tweaked but the clip-ons are good. The front rim remarkably looks straight and it rolls decent so I feel the front rotors are straight as well. The front wiring is a little hacked but everything from the engine back is untouched it appears. Not shown is the gas tank (a few dents and dings), seat, radiator fan, and a few some spares.

No title for the frame so sold for "parts only."

Everything is up for grabs except the SSSA, rear rim, linkage, shock (or anything related to the back suspension) and the high mount exhaust.

I won't ship the frame or engine, but I should be able to get anything else boxed up.

Send requests via PM or text 330-32NINE-952FIVE.

Thanks.

Later, Doug

Reactions: NeverEnough

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
how much for the motor kit....carbs. motor. harness. everything to go in a other bike and Make it go.

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What size them clipons
Pretty sure they're 41mm.

how much for the motor kit....carbs. motor. harness. everything to go in a other bike and Make it go.
$400 for the kit (from the airbox to exhaust headers plus wiring but you'd either have to come get it or we can work out some sort of meeting.)

Later, Doug

Reactions: taglicious

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump it up. I realize that everyone was after the SSSA but the bike is still almost complete as I bought it. If you need anything that's left, make an offer.

Later, Doug

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TTT! It's just sitting in my garage and in my way. Someone needs brakes, or a some clip-ons or something...

Later, Doug

·
Registered
323 Posts
I am looking for some clip ons but I need them to have a clutch cable setup not hydraulic. What do you want for both clip ons with all the bits that go with them. I am looking for all the bits, throttle cables and choke cable and wiring with switches. Let me know. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TTT. I haven't sold a single nut or bolt off this thing yet. :doh:

Later, Doug

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I feel your pain only tire kickers looking at the r1 front end dreaming

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
And I'm about to part out a 09 848 I think I need to open a eBay store

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Bump for crazy good sale... Cant believe nobody is taking this COMPLETE motor kit!

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What parts are available? I'm in the market for a set of conventional forks/ trees. Not sire what you got here.
I kinda hope you're joking about the forks and trees...:doh:

Later, Doug

Reactions: taglicious

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All joking aside, I still have everything. Make me some stupid low offers if you want. I just want this thing gone.

Later, Doug

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Help me build my project by buying parts that will help you build your project!

Later, Doug

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Moving soon and need it gone BUMP!

Later, Doug

1 - 20 of 28 Posts