Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's not much of a street fighter. Gets along with most other bikes 600cc and above.
Tends to bark and rev and scooters(but who doesn't?)

Her face is a US Navy gas mask with the headlights out the eyes.
Being an older girl, she's got a heftier frame but has been powder coated to give her that fresh youthful look.
She's got a tiny little Yoshi Tri-Oval exhaust that I cut right down and mounted sky high.
Koso Gauge cluster because the blue from the cluster really brings out her eyes.
Braided lines and wave rotors because she likes shinny things.

I call her...... The Choke & Stroke

Just bought an R6 swing and gonna fab it in. Also looking for a set of gold inverted r6 forks.
Was trying to find a Buell front end because the huge rotor they have gives me a hard on but I can't find one for a good price so I'll go with the R6 forks which only give me a semi. :/

Buying an aftermarket wiring harness to install over the winter to make things neat and tidy and over the winter, going to also do a motor build to 660cc or 729cc. Speaking with my machinist right now about it. Not cause I think the bike is super special or anything, but just because I want a fun project to do over the winter. Something to keep me busy.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the freak show.

Please fix that exhaust :( It makes me sad

Here's some FZR inspiration for ya

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26295

It's funny that you say that about the exhaust because it was just done a few days ago and I hate it. Not at all what I asked for. They guy said he would re-bend it.

That build is pretty close to what I'm doing. Even the solo seat. Thanks for pointing me in that direction. Here I thought I had an original idea with this bike and turns out I'm 6 years late to the party.

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,397 Posts
It's funny that you say that about the exhaust because it was just done a few days ago and I hate it. Not at all what I asked for. They guy said he would re-bend it.

That build is pretty close to what I'm doing. Even the solo seat. Thanks for pointing me in that direction. Here I thought I had an original idea with this bike and turns out I'm 6 years late to the party.
Nah. Plenty of originality left out there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts