its done about 12000miles
twin headlights
renthal bars
new clutch cable
new front + rear pads
new rear disc

i have polished 1 side of the frame and it looks really good
im planning on doing the other side before it goes

it has 1 small dent in the tank (very hard to see)

its an ideal project

im looking for £900.
let me know what you think

[email protected]

Attachments

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
ur gonna get flamed for selling with 2 posts..... beware.

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Paul is right. As much as we like gsxr and especially that yours looks decent, we don't like people coming in here getting rid of their stuff. Take a few days, look around and post a little, get up near 50 posts, and then you should be safe.

·
510 Posts
that is a nice bike that someone might want, so according to the post in the other seller's thread that only had 1 post this should be allowed to be sold.

this is why the for sale section should be locked for people under 50 posts. You can't let one person post shit for sale because you think it is cool and not let someone else do it.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers for the advice. i suppose it's like ebay, buying off someone with crap feedback.
ill try to post more.

it is a genuine sale though so if anyone wnats it let me know
i dont mind breaking it if i get enough interest

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,052 Posts
whoa..........harsh dude ^^^^^^^^

You better let Adam make the call before you guys go getting wadded up over all of this.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow you guys are very welcoming.

i didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings by selling my bike

yes i am new to this site so dont expect me to know the inner workings of it

i have placed other posts and have had some really good replys and received useful information
this seem a little bit over the top and quite aggresive

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
dont mind him he lost VIP and has been like a grizzly bear with a sore nut sack.

we like our members to have 50 posts before we want want to see them selling in here, I think the rule is stupid myself and i think flaming people for not reading the rules is silly.

i think its kinda silly that we jump on someone for not reading the rules on a website that promotes and embodies a hooligan spirit and lifestyle.

Now in the webmaster's defense he just cant lock new people out of the selling forums so its whatever.

·
Super Moderator
4,596 Posts
dont mind him he lost VIP and has been like a grizzly bear with a sore nut sack.

we like our members to have 50 posts before we want want to see them selling in here, I think the rule is stupid myself and i think flaming people for not reading the rules is silly.

i think its kinda silly that we jump on someone for not reading the rules on a website that promotes and embodies a hooligan spirit and lifestyle.

Now in the webmaster's defense he just cant lock new people out of the selling forums so its whatever.
The rule is in place to keep our beloved site a place to give and get information about building/riding and repairing streetfighters. There are plenty of other places that you can go to sell bikes. Having people sign up just to sell there items takes away from that. If the person has a general interest in streetfighters 50 posts is easy enough to get. That is why we, as a group, came up with it

As for the guys that want to wave the ban hammer, that isn't right. I always try to give the person a gentle nudge in the right direction to correct themselves and if they don't want to follow that then they deserve to get jumped on. We are a group that generally police's itself and has a way of weeding out all non hackers if this is one of the tools that we need to use then let it be so

·
Respect can't be bought.
4,181 Posts
doesnt help that we have a wave of new people trying to pawn their shit off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts