Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All. I picked up this rough Viffer about a year and a half ago, but im just now starting to make some progress on it. when I got the bike it had been laid down and and ziptied back together so immediately I removed all the plastic and subbed in a cheap ebay headlight

When I bought her:

331443_3682785393595_1213262355_o by ZOMG BIMMERS, on Flickr

621260_3865668125549_250618845_o by ZOMG BIMMERS, on Flickr

After Removing fairing

IMAG0393 by ZOMG BIMMERS, on Flickr

I ended up Flipping the stock turn signals upside down and flipping them to the opposite sides and ziptied them onto the headlight, Quick, dirty, temporary

IMAG0373 by ZOMG BIMMERS, on Flickr

That ass is way too huge...

IMAG0399_1 by ZOMG BIMMERS, on Flickr

I got tired of the bulky Turns and headlight so I opted for a sleeker temporary...

IMAG0673 by ZOMG BIMMERS, on Flickr

IMAG0676 by Z
OMG BIMMERS
, on Flickr

Like I said, that ass is WAY too big, so I took it off ;)

IMAG0683 by ZOMG BIMMERS, on Flickr

and here is how it sits Right now, A dirty mock up of how the subframe is gonna look finished.

IMAG0685 by ZOMG BIMMERS, on Flickr

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A little more progress, the cowl and seat pan will be fused together via fiberglass.

IMAG0686

Tail light/ turn signals

IMAG0689

Also, I accidentally posted tiny pictures on my first post, and am WAY too lazy to change them, if you REALLY want to see them, Ill post them.

·
641 Posts
Welcome to the site. Good bike to start with love the sound of these engines. Good Start on the front not feeling the tail. looks to low and and old school for a vfr. This bike needs a tail off a KTM RC8. Sharp modern looking. Then I would put the exhaust under the motor and open up around that back tire. Its an sssa show that off.

·
641 Posts
if your going to do a tail like that then here is some inspiration for you. I know its a ducati but i think one of the coolest modern cafe style bikes i have seen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts