Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Breaking shit...
3,203 Posts
nice looking bike! Im no help on the belly pan pics but Im sure someone will chime in

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,547 Posts
Here's what I'm running. It's a modified stock 929 piece.

·
Breaking shit...
3,203 Posts
I like your bike more and more every time I see a new pic!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,547 Posts
If only she ran right :(

·
Breaking shit...
3,203 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,547 Posts
is there a muffler under there?
Yeah. I’ll dig up some pics...they might be in my build thread though.
Roman whipped up exactly what i wanted with this. There is a full muffler attached directly to where the header groups into 1. Remove the servo and you have a perfect hook up spot. It’s real fucking tidy. Supertrapp muffler with an extended, angled tip so we’re not lubricating the tire in the event of an emergency. God i fucking love that bike. So many years of ideas came together with that bike. <3

Reactions: XxGRYMMxX

·
Breaking shit...
3,203 Posts
does FoH still exist in any form online? Im not on FB and I never got to see the stuff on his website before it closed down...

edit: I quit being lazy and googled it but still didnt find much aside from a pinterest mention and the FB stuff I cant see cuz I hate FB.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That bikes so clean Adam! I like how that belly pan came out. I was thinking of doing somthing similar on mine but I ended up finding a company out of Germany that’s going to make me one 🤘🏻

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,547 Posts
does FoH still exist in any form online? Im not on FB and I never got to see the stuff on his website before it closed down...

edit: I quit being lazy and googled it but still didnt find much aside from a pinterest mention and the FB stuff I cant see cuz I hate FB.
Nah.. he quit building. Makes some dope ass knives and hatchets these days but no more motorcycles. Still trying to sell his last build, the steamroller busa. You can peek through my site (link below) as I think there is a few dif features on there. I could always add more, I still have thousands of photos of his work. It’s a bummer. We were talking about opening a shop together but my 3 year vacation fucked that up. :oops: On the plus side, I have the first FOH build (vstrom), the ultimate FOH build (rage) and the project he finished for me after we became friends (929). On the minus side...noone wants to work on them cus they’re scared of the level of customization haha. Think Gregg’s Customs will be helping me out this spring though cuz they all need work.

Reactions: XxGRYMMxX

·
Breaking shit...
3,203 Posts
post up what you have! may never see them again if you dont keep the pics alive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts