Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,713 Posts
ONLY OFFICIAL BUILDOFF UPDATES SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE OFFICIAL BUILDOFF THREADS!!! ALL DISCUSSIONS SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE BUILDERS DISCUSSION THREAD! ANY POSTS IN THE OFFICIAL THREADS FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN THE BUILDOFF THREAD AUTHOR, WILL BE DELETED.

ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS BUILD SHOULD BE IN:
929_Adam's pocket fighter.

929ADAMS POCKET FIGHTER BUILD THREAD!

The pocket bike revolution has come to America. Our miniature version pocket bikes may be smaller than their full scale counterparts, but these pocket bikes provide all the excitement AND at only a fraction of the cost of a real motorcycle.

So, what comes standard in a pocket bike? For starters, our pocket bikes come equipped either a 49cc or a 47cc two stroke engine and a centrifugal clutch. These lightweight bikes are durable and born to perform. Pocket bikes come standard with front and rear disc brakes and are engineered for fast acceleration. Hair-trigger throttles make for an exciting ride each and every time.

Given to me by a personal friend for a low low price of $50. Was bought for a toy and used as one. wheelied, crashed, ridden up and down the neighborhood, generally abused.

starts right up with the pull start. i may need to replace the battery to get my electric starter goin. I'll try charging it up first.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: [MiNi] 929_Adam's pocket fighter.

so, its a 49cc two stroke motor running 20:1 mix ratio. it says cvt on the side cover...not sure what it means yet (continuosly variable tranny?) . only brand or anything i see on it says 'made in china' is that the company name??haha

heres my stock bar/cluster setup. hopefully i can do something nice with it!

check out the sweet rims and blinging swinger! sick!

oh of course the frame is blinging too! check out that beast of a motor!

the man, the myth, the legend... 929_adam (being cold in his cold garage)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i pulled off the 'chrome' plastic plates and threw em in the recycling bin. pulled the motor and rear end.

this thing has basically NO rear suspension!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
check out how they made sure there was enough chain clearance...

i dont really see any marks that show that this was done by us riding it...the powdercoat/paint is fully intact and theres no impact marks. its like they made the frame, bashed it in, and sent it to the painters.

whats up with that?!
:LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
had some fun today...was supposed to go to a friends shop to cut and weld the subframes, but my friend went home early from work :(

i was already to go so i pulled out the old angle grinder:

and the dremel with cutting attachment:

then i took the front end of the lil bastard and started cutting it up.

i wanted to clean up my cuts so i left some metal so i could fold it up and cover the open parts where i cut, by welding.(not done yet)

now i just need to do some grinding and welding. and its time for sanding and painting!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got a little somthing for her.

50 bars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.