Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
421 - 435 of 435 Posts

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #422 ·
I am in the same place. Just haven't gotten back to the bike. I actually been preparing for the doomsday/ apocalypse. Buying upgrade to my AR-15. She is almost done. Just a sling, flashlight and a red dot sight. Gonna be sweet. Besides if shit hits the fan I would rather have what I need to survive, than a customized bike. But, that's just me.

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #424 ·
Embarrassed to say that my pictures would be the same. I have not had the oportunities I would like to get to this project. But I have been saving up some good coin because of it, and will be able to throw some towards this and some other projects that I have been working on as well.

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #426 ·
Haha!!! Yeah we should do that. Havent been much for drinking beers lately been hitting the gym lately pretty hard. Had to do something this winter weather has been crappy.

·
Macaque
946 Posts
Haha!!! Yeah we should do that. Havent been much for drinking beers lately been hitting the gym lately pretty hard. Had to do something this winter weather has been crappy.
Ah ha! Thats why no work has been done on the gsxr. Without beer, how can a man turn a wrench or hold a torch?

Unless Im seeing two of everything, I dont even consider going into my garages

:D

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Ah ha! Thats why no work has been done on the gsxr. Without beer, how can a man turn a wrench or hold a torch?

Unless Im seeing two of everything, I dont even consider going into my garages

:D
So that's my problem I'm not drinking enough. Ill have 2 or 3 hear a noise on my bike and think the worlds over so this means I need to drink 12-18 beers and ill know how to fix it. Lol..... I'm going to get a beer

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
No worries amigo, don't want to undo any good progress made at the gym. That shits hard to come by! We can drink water or protein shakes instead! JUST DW!

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #430 ·
OK, so here is an update! Going in a different direction with rear swinger. I managed to find locally an 08 Aprilia RSV Tuono Swinger Arm with suspension link and axle bolt.

Check it out

I think it will match the frame shape more than the banana swinger that is on there now, and add some beef to the rear of the bike. :D

Also, The front forks are going to go to the Bandit project since I can seem to find as nice of a set as I already have right here. I am going to get new style GSXR forks for this bike. I think that it should be a good thing. Custom triples will be in order for as easy of installation as possible.

Well this is my idea for it anyway. Bike is going to be coming apart for final fabrication of rearset mounts and little things that need tidying up with it as well. Cleaning and paint is going to be done in there as well.

This all looks good on paper.

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #433 ·
Shit forgot to take those pictures before I got off to work. That means two weeks I will get to it.

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #435 ·
Sold everything for $50 had to move and it had to go. It went to a good home and to someone that could spend more time on it than I have. Still got the Bandit and it is getting some work done to it this summer. But nothing radical.

421 - 435 of 435 Posts