Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 93 zx6 and want to change the faifings. anybody know if i can put newer fairings on it and if i can what year . i want 2 make it look newer thanx for the info

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
93 zx6 fairing update can i do it?

im trying to update my 93 zx6 with newer fairings.can i do it and if so to what year

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
need help with fairings

i have a 93 zx6 and want to put newer fairings on it-if so what yr can i move up tp

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
stan...i think you should take the fairings off of your bike, and spend the money on performance upgrades for the bike instead.

:twocents:

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
You Might get teased a little on this site about pretty plastics, but it's all in jest. Some of us ride full faired bikes also ;)

This is a great place to get help and idias on custom fitting all kindsa parts though !!!!

Then again this is only like the 6th post soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD LUCK !!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
stan . . . you could have your bike look like this:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
or somthing like one of these:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Hey Stan...head over to www.zx6e.net

That's where you wanna be for fairing questions :D

I have a 95 ZX6, but it's a fighter...those guys are geniuses and would love to help!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
haha ill grind that salt in the wound a little harder stan i and the others arent trying to be a jackass its just the title of the website says it all custom fighters now maybe you are not fully aware what a fighter is thats cool you can find that on this site but like others said we are all willing to help but generally you will get alot of us saying just ride the bike fairingless or naked thats the best way haha more then put diff fairings on. almost everything in this world looks better when you ride it naked haha hope ya find what your lookin for and come to the darkside and fighter that bad girl. hoooorahh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts