Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
ARNOLD!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend Dave is building this fighter, thought I would share with you FOOLS. :fu:

When he first picked it up.

Awesome flat black and purple. It ran, but not great. We cleaned and sycnhed the carbs, and then decided to just tear it apart and make her look sick.

·
ARNOLD!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here she is all torn down, trying to figure out a seat and what to do with the subframe. Notice the speaker box for a stand, and my wannabe fighter in the background :D

·
ARNOLD!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is the tail he decided on, old KZ650. I think it looks SICK!

Here is the newly configured subframe. Added some bondo to make a nice transition.

And the motor out getting a cleaning.

Stay tuned brothers. We cleaned and primered a bunch of parts, pics coming tonight.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
i love that tail on that bike

·
65 Posts
I agree with everyone on here that tail looks awesome. Great start i'll be watching this build for sure.

·
ARNOLD!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We appreciate the comments guys, we thought you'd like the tail section. I couldn't find my camera so no pictures last night.

This is the headlight that's going on it

The whole thing will be mostly black, with some red accents.

Most likely going with an sv650 tail light

·
I <3 Boxer twins.
170 Posts
Whatever you do, keep that orange color on the bike. All black frame and bodypanels are kinda played out in my opinion. That orange would look sick on the tank, wheels and even the valve cover. Glossy black spokes and orange rim, or even the other way around.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.