Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok mates(uk), sons(ny), bruh(dirty south), cats(out west)
and of course brosephs (CF brotherhood) i spent the day coaxing her skirt up in the air so she can be truly beautiful. I sat and stared @ it last night for an hour or two and realized i could get the tail in the air without doing a tail swap and have it look pretty darn good if i say so myself.

This was her this morning when i joined the site

And armed with angle grinder in hand i sliced where the lower and upper tail frame are joined so they move independent of each other.

Now after griding down the old weld on the top section it was time to line it all up so that involved taking a little more off the bottom half so that the brackets now slid all the way up on the outside of the top half.

Next comes the use of one of mans greatest inventions .....BOLTS. I ran to the hardware store with the orange logo and picked me up some hex bolts with the rounded head to keep it neat and blended and here's how it turned out.

Now a view from the rear see how high her skirt is can see all her knickers hehehehehe

Oh and i forgot i ditched the exhaust can (cans are for tuna) and used the natural flow and sculpted it to blow out the side of her arse.

Hope you guys are feeling it lemme know, and where are my ATL FIGHTERS we need to link up PRONTO.

Tomorrow is tank day... stay tuned

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Looking forward to your progress, and welcome aboard.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok guys yes the bitch is high but you see from the side view i'll take a better pic today notice that the tail flows with the line from the frame so although it's high it looks raw and natural no condom on hehehehehe.

Today is tank refit day, chopped the old tank brace out late yesterday evening so time to get a new one put in and then i gotta decide what i'm gonna do for tail plastics if any? seat style and color.

Suggestions needed.

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
wicked high :D hope yer got longggggg leggies mate ..
Nice work so far and + fer good ideas ...

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hehehehe ye the testes gonna need some armor plating as well lol, no my legs ain't super long but they still hit the floor fully flat even with the tail that high. If all goes as planned i should be able to take her for a quick spin up the street today.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Keep up the good work.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol you know i think i'mma name the bike just that "THE NUTCRACKER"... tank bracket is done just modding it to hold down the seat @ the front .. and hell ya these honda's make super great base for a fighter will post pics in a few ... stay tuned.

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Will the stock seat fit at that angle?

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Stock plastics are a no on that one, not sure what to do about tail to be honest where the plastics are concerned and that has me Inna spot in terms of the tail light that i have presently. Posted pic below of progress... there is a red marker line if you can see it... that i'm thinking of ending the tail there, or leave it extended as it is and find a suitable plastic to complement let me know what you think guys

·
58 Posts
Stock plastics are a no on that one, not sure what to do about tail to be honest where the plastics are concerned and that has me Inna spot in terms of the tail light that i have presently. Posted pic below of progress... there is a red marker line if you can see it... that i'm thinking of ending the tail there, or leave it extended as it is and find a suitable plastic to complement let me know what you think guys

cut the red line, take your subframe off, wrap it in cardboard and cling film, cover that in fibreglass, cover that in filla, sand it till its smooth n paint it the honda colours you have already. fit a tiny rear LED light in the tail from ebay, and you got a kickass lookin bobber that makes honda wonder why they never thoght of doin that in the first place.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok updates i lowered the tail cause i wanted a smoother look and i wanted the tail to taper nicely without being fat and looking bobberish..
so.. i got my hands on a 2007 gixxer 750 tail cowl plastic, chopped it fitted it and here is how it looks now

Today i will be making the fairings for the side of the tail without touching a single piece of fiberglass or doing any filling and sanding... Welcome to the world of thermo plastics will take pics and walk you guys through the process so u can save yourselves the itching and resin..

stay tuned...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.