Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Polish Prince
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this was to be my "modern" streetfighter, but I really need the funds to finish my "retro" fighter project. I'm offering it up here first, but will move it to the fleabay in a week or so if there's no interest here. I'd like to move it as whole, but will part it out if there is enough interest. If it goes on fleabay, I wll do it part by part.

Here's the scoop: I bought this from a local used car dealer without a title for $300, and then bought a titled frame from a guy on the katriders forum for $250. I've not transferred the title to my name, so the buyer will get the paperwork sent to me with the frame. Shouldn't be any issues with it.
The bike was lowsided into a curb and the front end was lunched. The dealer sold all the body work that was any good, then sold the rest to me. I've bought a gas tank, and a set of 1990 GSXR 750 forks and front wheel for it, as well as the driver's seat. I was planning on a solo seat/chopped tail look....

The frame, motor, etc all appear to be in pretty good shape.

I have a couple of pics from when I first got it and will try to take some more of the other pieces parts, and some better detail pics of the bike.

I want $550, which covers my initial purchase price plus the cost of the titled frame. This is still a loss for me since I paid for the tank, forks, wheel, etc.

·
The Polish Prince
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doh!! 600.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
How much shipped to 45231 ?

·
The Polish Prince
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
catman said:
How much shipped to 45231 ?
Whooo-weee! I can certainly find out for you, but it would be expensive. Shipping a bike is usually around $500-$600, and this would be a bike and a 2nd frame. Let me know if you still want me to find out for ya.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I did an estimate for shipping on my bike from northern NJ to central PA.... lets just put it this way, I drove out and picked it up. it was quite a bit cheaper

·
KNUCKLE UP
209 Posts
Air Freight through an airline. Should be around $300-$400. Had a bike shipped from Phoenix to Atlanta for about $350.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts