Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. First timer here. I have a 95 Vfr 750 (pics to come when it isn't 12 degrees out). I want to take the oem subframe off and put on a 2008-2011 r1 subframe. Anyone know where I can find out if it will fit or can anyone tell me what I'll need to do to the subframe or the 95 frame to get it to work? Thanks a bunch guys. Like I said pics soon

G

·
Hi & welcome :)

The R1 subframe is not a direct fit to your VFR, lengths & angles as well as the width between mounting points are all different so to mount it you will need to modify & re-weld the subframe to suit

I hope that helps

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That does help. I know a welder I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't an easier option first. I want the r1 subframe for the toce exhaust (which I realize will take some welding but I've seen it down on a modded 91 gsxr 600.) My second thing is does anyone know where to find some mirrors with integrated turn signals?

G

·
For indicators have a look on ebay there are a few different styles on offer but be careful as most are made in china so I would guess the quality is not great

1 - 4 of 4 Posts