Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a CBR954/929 upper triple clamp and ignition switch on the cheap. I need to drop my fork tubes down a tad on my project and cant afford a billet triple set up. i also need to mount some dirt bars on them if anyone has suggestions on how to do that since they're angled.

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
I'll take a pick of my 929 trips tomorrow. The PO seems to have made or cut existing risers at an angle and welded them on. Not pretty, but seems to work.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,755 Posts
Looking for a CBR954/929 upper triple clamp and ignition switch on the cheap. I need to drop my fork tubes down a tad on my project and cant afford a billet triple set up. i also need to mount some dirt bars on them if anyone has suggestions on how to do that since they're angled.
I'll dig thru my box of 929/954 shit and see if I have any.

guy above is right, angled mounts. OR you just drill them in the top section next to the stem nut. Flip it over and look at it, theres press marks from the factory. Thats where I always drilled mine out. did about 4 bikes that way. Never had any problems. . . aside from assembling everything in the proper order so I could still tighten the steering stem lol. nbd though. :rock:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,755 Posts
I couldn't fine one dude. Sorry. Took a look this weekend and turned up nothing.

·
1,533 Posts
I guess I am speaking fucking spanish.

I said I have a billet machined fighter top triple. you want a good deal on it?

also, whats up adam. buy my 14 bitch. also buy all my other bikes.

6 gs500s. 3 ninja 500s. 3 triumphs. 2 ninja 250s. katana 6. r6. 3 929. 954. 2 ex650. tons and tons of extra parts. motors. etc. I didnt even list the nice stuff. Buy my shit nugga.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shit sorry guys, I havnt been getting notifications about you posting on here. I ended up geting one off fleabay and making mounts for it. Just out of curiosity how much do you want for your billet triple tldave?

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
I guess I am speaking fucking spanish.

I said I have a billet machined fighter top triple. you want a good deal on it?

also, whats up adam. buy my 14 bitch. also buy all my other bikes.

6 gs500s. 3 ninja 500s. 3 triumphs. 2 ninja 250s. katana 6. r6. 3 929. 954. 2 ex650. tons and tons of extra parts. motors. etc. I didnt even list the nice stuff. Buy my shit nugga.
lol thats funny shiite :nuts:

Reactions: ROBBO
1 - 13 of 13 Posts