Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

What do you guys think looks better?

801 - 811 of 811 Posts
Discussion starter · #802 ·
I know right?? It's been way too long and it's been an up and down battle with life in general. Finally got back in the mood to tinker and got the bike running today. Working out fuel lines tomorrow and tidying up the tail and rear seat.

Discussion starter · #804 ·
Still alive..... sort of...

Attachments

Discussion starter · #805 ·
another year in the books..... im finally in a place in life that i can start working again. ive been busy this week too. ill update with pics later today. im going to go catch up on all the threads ive missed while ive been on hiatus.

Discussion starter · #806 ·
Finally back in the swing of wanting to do things. The last few years have been a mess and a bit of redemption all in the same. Left the military in 2012, got divorced, moved back to Wisconsin from Germany, and ended up basically homeless with no job and two kids. Found a decent job after a while and was staying with my parents for a while. Within the last couple months I’ve started a new higher paying job, bought a house, got a decent truck and finally found the mind frame to start tinkering again. With that being said........ on to the current progress in picture form.

Discussion starter · #807 ·
first is where I left off after I moved back to the states. following pics are the things ive been tinkering with recently

Attachments

Discussion starter · #808 ·
recent pics....

1: ready for the move

2-? progress after realizing the subframe I had planned wasn't going to work out. (ill explain later)

Attachments

Discussion starter · #809 ·
progress continued.....

Attachments

Discussion starter · #810 ·
still deciding how I want to run the exhaust. im mocking everything up with mild steel exhaust pipe for now. once I have the plan figured out, ill order a ton of pie cuts in stainless and take my time welding everything together on the bike so it looks neat.

Attachments

Discussion starter · #811 ·
I have no idea why the pictures flip random directions after uploading but its kind of driving my OCD nuts...….. oh well. going to run to the hardware store in search of some more steel tube for the subframe and continue tinkering with the exhaust layout.

801 - 811 of 811 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.