Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a 96 vfr that was about to get the treatment until my wife blew my Subaru up. Dont have the funds to cover the rebuild so this old boy has to go.
Bike runs , rides and shifts good. has 33k miles , good rubber. Older dull two brothers pipe with bmc filter. First 2 pics are how i bought it running and put together. Doesnt leak anything the small puddle underneath it in one of the pics is gas where i just sit the tank up on top of it and a little gas come out of the line. I apologize for the crappy pics.
I just kind of threw the tail and tank back on it to take a pic. I have the factory gauges and headlight but no front plastics. The gas gauge has a crack in the glass but everything functions like it should. I have a MT03 style headlight and i have a trail tech vapor on the way that both go with the bike. Clean clear TN title in my name ready to sign over. I have not cut or tampered with the wiring harness yet. I won't be on the computer much so best way to get to me is at 615 390 7867
Located in Nashville Tn $1600 (What i have in it ,give or take a few dollars)
I figured I would give it a few days here and if it didn't move then put it together and deal with the Craigslist insanity.

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Hasn't been a ton of activity here on the classifieds for a bit. Might want to copy the link and post it into the chat box on the main page and direct some people to the ad. For 1200 needing a few small bits I can't believe nobody would want this thing. I wish I had the cash and the time to make the drive to get ahold of it, but alas, I'm in no position to purchase right now.

Good luck finding a buyer, affordable VFR's that are not trashed or super high mileage are getting difficult to find.

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
I want it bad, just so happens I'm in the middle of a trans swap on my DD or I'd be in your front yard with a trailer right now, GLWS.

·
Registered
239 Posts
By the way, I think the left hand exit exhaust that the bike has is getting very hard to find.
If no one wants the whole bike, you should be able to sell the LH exit two brothers.

·
Blood,Sweat N Beers
897 Posts
not dead! just a little silent!,

after purchasing my second bike, i have been on a bike an parts binge. i would buy this, but its just not in the cards at the moment

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Someone here has a buddy that whats to try to get into the fighter clan. All this needs is a little work to hide the wiring and hook up the vapor. Would be a good first fighter for sure. It doesnt have the nutts of my old triumph speed but is pretty fun to ride. Has a very unique sound.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts