Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the past week i've gone from basically a torn down bike to almost finished...and it should be finished or at least really close to, by this weekend.

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and the last one...

so wht do you all think? any ideas/changes to whats there so far? i plan on adding an inch to the seat to raise me up a little and cover it of course, and brace the rear part of the subframe. i also have to make a battery box for uinder the seat and put a decal on my number plate.

Attachments

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol what inspection? i dont think we have to get em inspected in kentucky. they just give us tags. and i havent tested the lights yet so i dunno if they will work or not, but with the mounts i have i can always raise them to the lower triple tree in two seconds.
to the rear end i'm putting a piece of sheet metal over the top, bracing it with a center angled brace, and putting a passenger seat on it. don't worry you'll see pics of that hopefully by this weekend.

·
688 Posts
For the most part, it's looking good; especially for a 1 week build. I would suggest clean up your header pipe and exhaust can and possibly get a different wind screen...

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah, they will pull you over. but i had a cop pull me over one time just to ask about my stock bike...after i ran the redlight anyways. but yeah i'll be okay.
and i am going to repaint my exhaust pipe and i'm making a cover for the can to hide the scratches. as for the "windscreen" i like the number plate. it kinda looks old school. and it was $10... cant beat it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts