Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure where im gonna go with this thing yet i bought it a while back as a whole bike for $50 i only bought it for the front brake system and ended up using the fork legs rear swinger triple tree and all three brake calipers
i wanna redo the frame from the crossbar under the tank all the way back plus build a whole new subframe for it
flirting with the idea of a 954 rear end but i dnt kno how big of a headache it could b to try to fit the swinger to the frame
same goes for the front end id like a usd set up like the 954s have but i dnt kno how big of a headache it would b
the tank defly a 98 900rr tank
tail i either want like a flat seat like dirtbike kinda i guess but itsa toss up on that or a seat that loox like its jus floatn over the rear tire if i decide against any of that profiber makes a neat lookn race tail for 2008 cbr1000rr which if it was shortend to contour the radius of the tank mite look pretty good all dependin on how wide the rear section of the tail is tho
anybody that has thoughts or tips on how i could make it all work feel more than welcome to reply i need all the help i can get lol

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
I like your build but can't read most of your posts, can you get someone to transcribe for you?
| ˈaɪ ˈlaɪk jər ˈbɪld bət ˈkænt riːd moʊst əv jər poʊsts | kən ju ˈɡet ˈsʌˌmwən tə trænˈskraɪb fər ju |

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i speak english im american i us english when typeing how can what im typeing not be understood nor read lol

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts
| ˈaɪ ˈlaɪk jər ˈbɪld bət ˈkænt riːd moʊst əv jər poʊsts | kən ju ˈɡet ˈsʌˌmwən tə trænˈskraɪb fər ju |
Is this spanish? :nuts:

I can understand his text just fine.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
after getn all the parts for the 91 i built off of this one i stripd it down completely and it was nothing more than a frame hanging on the wall for a while lol
in may of this year i started messn with it out of boredom never really was trying to build anything out of it but got to thinking why let a decent frame go to waste might as well make good use of it huh
so for the past couple months i been thinking of how i want it to look and how i could achieve the goal of making it look that way
so i started grinding tabs off the frame cut the subframe off to where i feel comfortable that not too much has been tooken off i kinda want to make it that i can always swap the whole rear out such as the subframe and the tail so i have to make it so that the new subframe can bolt to the frame just incase i want to change out for a different tail later
only ideas i have came up with is as follows
white frame and swingarm
usd forks gold up top and chrome lower tubes and blak legs
2008 cbr1000rr tail
1998 cbr900rr gas tank
i seen something on youtube called lumilor electrified paint that glows so if i can get a price i think i might try to have the swingarm and frame done in white so that at night it glows thought of doin all body parts but i think it would irritate my vision at night with the tank glowing bright as my speedo lol
the pix are jus a rattle can qwikie job to c how the colors play with each other as far as motor and frame

Attachments

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Takes a bit of imagination but makes sense to me lol

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
I just came in here to apologize, I was only having a little fun, in re-reading I definitely came off dickish, I am old so text speak is odd to read, I was only pointing out entire paragraphs without commas, periods, or any punctuation at all:
i speak english im american i us english when typeing how can what im typeing not be understood nor read lol
I, I'm, typing, English, use etc.
Not saying you're wrong, maybe I am for being used to reading certain things. Language is evolutionary after all.
I don't think a few commas or replacing c with see would hurt though.

so i seen another f2 build thread on here tried posting a reply and i cnt for sum odd reason how do we reply to other ppls postings on here
OP, I like your build, as I said, keep posting pictures, ignore dicks like me :thumbsup:
and have fun.
As far as responding to posts:
make sure you're logged in, look for "reply" at the bottom, there are multiple ways to do it, but try that out, if you're still stuck, post up, I'll try to help you along.
O im guna try to spred sum rep to thoz who sood up fur u two

Reactions: Davey t
1 - 13 of 13 Posts