3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1998 B1500
Only 53k miles
3.9L V6, 3spd auto, 2wd
Cargo setup, no rear seating
Recently tuned up, trans was flushed with new filter
New tie rods and sleeves, new drag link, new belt tensioner

Floor has wood sheet laid down, there is the drivers side of a cargo partition currently installed, will include the passenger side with van.
Needs oil change, front tires, rear brake line, and an alignment.

Has a Clarion cd/mp3 headunit with iPod/iPhone/iPad compatible usb, Sony 6x9's in the doors, and I'll include a pair of DUAL 3.5" that you can install in the dash if you want. Currently wired for amp and subs.

Has a hitch and trailer wiring, hauls great. I've had the van pretty loaded down, it's got a lot of grunt for a V6.

Bottom of van is pretty clean, still almost all white (paint), very little rust. There's a rust hole on the bottom edge of the body, under the fuel tank. This seems to be a common rust spot, most likely due to the drain for the fuel neck. Only real rust spot on the van. This thing has a lot of life left, we just don't need it.

Clean title, asking 1600 or best offer. I'm open to trades for other vehicles as well. Prefer a Ford Focus or similar econocar, Ford Crown Vic, Ford Ranger, or Chevy S10. Have something else? Make the offer, the worst I can say is no.

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot to add that the exhaust is fresh, there's a new multifunction switch (signals/wipers/highbeam), and depending on the price I get, I might be including an Optima Redtop. If I get the full asking price, I'll go one further. I'll include an Optima Redtop AND a set of leather, full power, HEATED seats from a Durango R/T. The power will plug right into the van, but you'll have to piece together the harness for the heaters.

I swear I'm forgetting something....I'm done a lot of crap to it so I prolly AM forgetting other work it's had.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.