Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

201 - 220 of 228 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #201 ·
so i was going through all the shit i did over the winter.. and the only thing i did change was not rvt the fuel bowl vents... they're old and loose.. not sure if they sealed up great.. nor what a leaking one would do.. but kinda out of ideas.. so i made some cones and epoxy'd them on.

nice and tight fit now.. hopefully it fixes it.. also moved the needles down on notch.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
did fuck all.. gonna re sync... never had a sync go bad over like 5 rides... then onto valves?

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
It was thudding pretty good this time and it was shit riding it.. So deffo have to re sync.. Going to do that tonight

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #207 ·
so the unit deffo needs a rebuild... but should be good.. passed the finger nail test so..

i can cut a good few inches off the back.. and im thinkin' im going to need to run a jack shaft to reverse the direction so can lose the nose... need to dins a set of gears to mesh for it tho..

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #216 ·
so the new bike is a complete shitter.... i mean no surprise going off the rhino lined paint and broken body panels..

fuckin filthy... this is after about an hour of cleaning... i've given up.

ive called a local place about dry ice blasting it.. and at a rate of about 200 bucks its a no brainer.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 · (Edited)
Anyone know what year supersucks have direct linkages rear suspension? Google on lunch break here is not that helpful

pre '20 it is.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
Not done yet... Basically have to wait for him to do a car, and he'll do the engine at the same time. Probably be way more than 200 if he were to do it by itself. But still gotta sort out the frame etc.. Buy some much needed parts.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #220 ·
engine should be done on tuesday... taking the SSSA off and sticking the k2 arm on, and swapping over to the k series wheels as well. just trying to figure out what colour wheels i should go with.... black.. burnt bronze, or something else...

201 - 220 of 228 Posts