Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ebay.com/sch/timmyydee/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

^^^^buy stuff off my EBAY^^^^
im listing sv650 parts so if youre interested in checking it out do it.

Radiator - SOLD
Rear set - SOLD
Front fender - SOLD
ECU - SOLD
Gas Tank - SOLD
Rear break rotor - SOLD
Rear passenger foot rests - SOLD
Rear axle - SOLD
Headlight - SOLD
more parts will be listed when i start tearing it apart.

ok im parting out an sv650 its a little rough but cheap parts are parts. So if there are any parts you need or want pm and offer funding a 636 build so all costs help. thanks in advanced. ill make a list of parts sold when they start going.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn I wish I had some extra money. It'd be nice to have a spare engine and tank. Where are you local Ed by the way?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
little south of louisville kentucky. tank has a smallish dent on the side easily fixed with the right set of skills. motor is 10/10 degreased and cleaned up

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
I already have a spare engine thats going in the SV I crashed but I'd love to have another spare along with another tank and some other parts. I plan on never letting my SV650 go EVER and I wanna keep a well stocked inventory of replacement parts while theyre still somewhat available cause Im sure they wont be around in another 10 years. How much would you want for the engine? Would you trade for a 2 seater yerf dog 90cc 2 stroke go kart? I got pics in the for sale thread in the misc section. Maybe we could meet halfway?

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
By the way the brakes on these are not the same as the same year gsxrs. Well the rear rotor and caliper I think are but not the front master cylinder, front rotors or calipers. I think the rear m/c is the same for a lot of different sport bike models, not just suzuki.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
front end like the forks and handlebars? everything else on them is taken off. so it is just the forks and everything to hold the front end on. hand controlls and levers are taken off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts