Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 1999 SV650 race bike today because I needed the engine, gas tank and a few other parts. Everything else is for sale, which includes but is not limited to:

-Factory gel seat(2" tear on top)-$50
-Swingarm-$50
-K&N drop in filter-$30 AND ILL CLEAN AND RECHARGE IT FOR YOU BEFORE SHIPPING WITH K&N KIT!!!
-K&N pod filters-$30 PRICE DROP!!!
-Taillght(excellent condition)-$20
-Complete wiring harness-$75
-Brand new Suzuki clutch cable-$20
-Turn signals-$10/pair
-EBC Sintered brake pads(Rear BNIB!)-$20
-Front rotors-$50
-Coils-$10/each
-ECU-$50
-Cush drive and 525 44T sprocket-$50
-Hotbodies race plastics COMPLETE BODY!-PRICE DROP $200!!!
-Sidestand switch-$10

The list goes on and on. If you need any parts just let me know and I'll check to see if I have them. I'm putting this up now to get the ball rolling but will start putting prices up as I catalog parts. Prices do NOT include shipping and I am only selling to the CONTINENTAL US at this time. I may consider shippnig outside the CON US if sales are slow. Please PM me with inquiries. Please DO NOT reply here asking for parts and quotes. It;s much easier for me to just go through my PM's. Thank you.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As of right now I wanna keep this bike to ride so I can learn how to ride an SV650 again with a prosthetic. I will sell parts off the bike here and there, but only if I have the same part to swap back on it to keep it "rideable". For instance if you want the race tail and have a stock tail thats maybe beat up or cracked, then we could trade. There's not a whole lot on the bike that would make sense to trade like that but I wanna keep it in a state where it can be ridden.

-Factory gel seat(2" tear on top)-$50
-Swingarm-$50
-K&N drop in filters-$40 BNIB NEVER USED $30 for the used ones AND ILL CLEAN AND RECHARG?E THEM FOR YOU BEFORE SHIPPING WITH K&N KIT!!!
-K&N pod filters-$40
-Taillght(excellent condition)-$20
-Complete wiring harness-$75
-Brand new Suzuki clutch cable-$20
-Turn signals-$10/pair
-EBC Sintered brake pads(brand new in box)-$30
-Front rotors-$50
-Side panels(under seat)-$10
-Coils-$10/each
-ECU-$50
-Cush drive and 525 44T sprocket-$50
-Hotbodies race plastics COMPLETE BODY!-$320

Here's some pictures:
Clean Virginia titled frame. Subframe mounts are damaged. One has snapped off and another is bent. I will have the broken mount welded back on prior to sale and I was told by the previous owner that the bent mount will in no way affect the alignment of the subframe, meaning it swill not look "tweaked" once assembled. I will be mounting the subframe to confirm this. I will not attempt to straighten the bent mount due to the risk of losing its structural integrity. Asking $??? for the titled frame:

Dented gas tank. NO LEAKS. Has pretty good sized dents on both sides of the tank and a few scrathes. Dents might be able to be sutdded and pulled out. Real pretty tri-coat 2010 Camaro Synergy Green! Hahaha. Asking $250:

Hotbodies race plastics in good shape. No cracks or broken mounts/ I also have the tail currently on the bike in good shape as well with no cracks or breaks. It's currently on the bike. Asking $320 for the entire body OR $280 plus stock SV650 tail plastics:

Inner rear fender. Excellent condition. $20:N model gauge cluster. In great shape other than a deep scuff on the tach bezel. reads aprox. 15xxx miles. Asking $200:

Stock N model mirrors. Excellent condition. Asking $20:

K&N drop in filter. BRAND NEW NEVER USED. Asking $40:

More parts to come as I remove them from the bike. Please PM me with inquiries. Thanks for viewing.

·
That just happened
246 Posts
Hey JJ how much you looking to get for the harness?

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fuck...I forgot to put prices up on everything last night...UGH. I actually may not be selling it now. I took a look and I have enough parts to basically build another complete street legal SV650 and if there's not enough interest on all these parts separately I might use most of them to build a complete bike to sell for much more profit. I'd sell it for $75.

·
That just happened
246 Posts
Aight man sounds good tell you what I'm not in desperate need of it so lets see how this sale plays out for you then we'll talk. No worries

1 - 10 of 10 Posts