Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok first and foremost the pivot width is ~10"...kinda 10" plus a c-hair...

So the swingarm is actually in really nice shape there are just a couple of small rash spots on one side at the adjuster. Comes with, shock, linkages, rear axle and the rear brake caliper, rear master clyinder w/brake line and the swingarm pivot. (Pivot is missing one spacer, it's on my bike no you can't have it)

So I'm looking to get $75 + shipping out of this, I know we all love to haggle, but please save the haggling until I give you the shipping cost so we know what the total cost will be mmmmk... PM me with the shipping address in your first PM to me to get the quickest response on the shipping quote.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ITEM STILL AVAILABLE!

Got it all packed in the box, toss me some zip codes y'all. Let's make a deal!...

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Back to the top y'all...

To give you an idea the shipping quote to "sonny" was around $60 and he was all the way across the country from me. I'm in CT. My best guess would be it wouldn't be any higher than that, but as always PM me your address in the first PM and I'll get you a quote.

This stuff is boxed up and in my car ready to ship!

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
any idea on what the length of this is? Pivot to axle (center is fine, but min and max adjustment would be great)
According to the internetweb it's 21.5", so I would assume that is in the middle of the adjustment range. I'll be around the parts this weekend and can get you firm numbers if that is in the ball park of what you are looking for.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts