Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Broke BUT Eager NOOB
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up CF masters.. i'm looking to replace the stock b6 speedo and want to go with a smaller digital clock. I've been doing small mods on my bike but i'm no master of it..YET..so maybe a simple thing to you guys, but how do i go about replacing a clock driven by a speedo cable with a digital one??

S/N: Complete different subject but since you are here :D
----
I've hear you can do a one for one swinger swap on the bandits with the SRAD years..is this true?? If so is there a certain year that fits my bike or will any work? Any help with either question would be much appreciated!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I bet a gsxr speedo from 04 and up will swap over somehow for ease of wiring or a KOSO gauge with the magnetic pickups will also work.

·
Super Moderator
3,046 Posts
I swapped in a 01-03 Gsxr600 gauge setup to my '89 Gsxr750. You can check out my build-thread for some insight.

Later, Doug

·
Broke BUT Eager NOOB
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick responses from you both..I saw the Koso gauges before but didnt like the price range lol.. and I really just want something small. Sence I've posted this earlier today I've seen people using gps systems and I might go that route. That kind of kills two birds with one stone!!:shocker:

·
Broke BUT Eager NOOB
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Wolfman, it would be for looks mostly.. but also to support a future 750 motor swap

1 - 7 of 7 Posts