Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lookie here lads I got good stuf fer sale !

come on down and buy some goodies fer yer bikes:robssmilie:

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Feeler 99 r1 part out

Alright well I managed to keep the front end minus triples has forks (straight) front rim (with good tire) rotors blue dot calipers braided brake lines with a blue cover over them and front fender with 2 small cracks and 1 broken tab. Don't ask how but I got to keep them but I did I also have front and rear seats rear cowl and rear shock rebuilt by race tech it's polished. Ill post pics later but I would like to get rid of this stuff to further my winter build off bike so all realistic offer will be accepted. I'd like to sell the front end as a whole but if you want something off it we might be able to work something out. Trades welcome if they help my build.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Here are some rough pics ill get better ones in the morning
99 r1 rear seat $20

Rear shock rebuilt by race tech used for 2 months $75

99 r1 rear cowl scratches are just in the paint from grass they are not in the plastic $25

99 r1 front seat great condition no rips tears or anything $25

99 r1 forks axle wheel rotors just put new oil dust seal and oil seal they have some scratches where the triples would go not visible when installed. One cap a little messed up from the socket. $300 I throw in the brakes and lines for $300

Blue dot calipers with braided lines that have a blue cover over them all the banjo bolts and fittings are anodized red $75

The calipers can be thrown in with the front end if you'd like just let me know

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I'm also cleaning out my garage tomorrow so ill be posting more for sale and pay it forward items

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

You weren't joking about the clown bike lol. Ill get you better pics of them tomorrow then you can shoot me a offer through PM and maybe we can work something out

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump someone neds a nice USD front end on their build

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I put prices up they're all OBO and do not include shipping.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
BUMP ferra darn nice setta forks and wheel !

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ill be putting up a bunch more parts in the next day or 2 some including d&d exhaust yoshie exhaust zx rear shocks zx tanks side fairings r1 lower fairings front calipers dan Moto gsxr rear sets throttle tubes throttle cables rear rim swing arms and much more it's time to liquidate my stash prices will be low for CF members to help you guys and help me.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have been to busy dealing with the r1 and Verizon to get through my parts collection but I've got some stuff I'd like to buy and need to make room for it first so open to offers ill hook up CF members open to all offers

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pics of the d&d and the yoshi
The yoshi has some small dents I have the hanger rubber piece that goes under neath it the springs and mid pipe
The d&d has no dents is in good condition they both sound good
$75obo each +shipping

Rear tire hugger $15 I have 2 of them

03/04 zx6 rear shocks one with complete linkage one missing 1 bolt $50obo

03/04 zx6 rear rim great condition bearings are brand new with sprocket crush drive and rotor $100 ( I also have the swing arm rear axle and I think caliper to do a complete rear end swap )

03/04 zx tail under tail with tail taillight front seat and rear seat the tail fairing had a crack I fixed and has 2 missing tabs I've been using it test paint $80 for all of it

03/04 zx6 gas tank good shape one mickle sized dent has some rust on the inside easy clean out $60

Yzf600 gas tank great shape I started sanding it but never finished $70

I've got a shit ton more that I just want to sell I need room to work and I'm to unorganized to store it all. All prices are OBO + shipping I'm motivated to sell so just make a offer you will be surprised at what I say yes to. The only trades I'd take are 05+zx6-10 front rim Ducati sssa caliper hanger circlip sprocket carrier and crush drive don't really need much else I need to get rid of stuff not collect other stuff. IF YOU THINK THAT ANY PRICE IS TO HIGH PM ME AND WE WILL WORK OUT A DEAL!!!! I NEED TO SELL SELL SELL

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Adding more parts they need to go

2 03/04 zx6 tanks 1 yzf600 tank

Yoshi d&d Ducatiid pipes 03/04 zx6 headers

99 r1 left and right side lower fairings can mod to make a belly pan for anything

Left side 03/04 zx6 fairing and 03/04 complete tail unit tail under tail taillight front and rear seats

03/04 zx6 rear brake calipers with line and master cylinder and reses. 05/06 zx6 rear sprocket and rotor gsxr throttle tube random right hand switches gsxr/zx 03/04 zx6 throttle tubes with cables 2 sets of 03/04 zx6 passenger pegs yzf750 passenger pegs

03/04 rear wheel sprocket rotor crush drive I have the swing arm and rear axle with spacers and blocks can sell a whole setup with swing arm wheel caliper shock everything you need to do a complete rear end swap

I also have a 03/04 zx6 frame with salvage title I would be willing to sell just the title if someone needs one. I still have more I just need to pull out this was half my garage

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just need to clear out the garage so low ball me some stuff I'll do in pay it forward just to make room. I ask have older gsxr coils with wires and plug caps radiator fans and more I just can't think of. BUY MY SHIT AND ILL GIVE SOME FREE PARTS IN

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
clip ons?
I sold most of 50mm clip ins but I do believe I have 1 extra set . I'll look in my personal stash tomorrow which I do believe I have a extra set

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PM replied to RG and to tsuku if anyone else needs anything PM me post in here I've most likely have it

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
I sold most of 50mm clip ins but I do believe I have 1 extra set . I'll look in my personal stash tomorrow which I do believe I have a extra set
let me know homie. im going back to fliped clipons on the r6

1 - 20 of 76 Posts