Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
always a work in progress
472 Posts
Hey bud lol. She does not currently run as shes been sitting for a LOOONG time. However, the motor is not seized so Im sure she just needs a good tune up.

Oh yea, shes going straight cafe style, I cant leave anything alone.

Wanna do something like that.
Very cool, man. Can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the 350 ended up being sold out from under me, oh well.

Picked up a CB360 this past weekend.

;)

As soon as I got it, I got to work..

DAY 1

Stripped it down, removed all the wiring (so I can reloom it), shortened the frame, removed all unneeded brackets, ground and sanded the frame rails smooth, removed the carbs to freshen up.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, that's going to be sahweet. Lookin forward to seeing progress Zach!
Thanks man, Im pretty pumped myself.

Nice man. I like the color on that tank now. I'd be tempted to preserve what paint to keep a nice old look to the bike.
Appreciate it, I like the gold as well, however, Im thinking candy apple red, and replace the factory white tank badges.

...still not sure lol.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Seems as though I was mal informed on the title. I called the dmv and unless I can get the person who I got it from to come in with me to the DMV I have a large paper weight, and will have parts from it for sale soon.

Hopefully he gets back with me later today.

·
Young at heart, and body
370 Posts
Seems as though I was mal informed on the title. I called the dmv and unless I can get the person who I got it from to come in with me to the DMV I have a large paper weight, and will have parts from it for sale soon.

Hopefully he gets back with me later today.
Good luck! I want to see this bike get built!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im parting the bike, picking up a new one tonight, Its not worth spending the extra money that will be needed to work out the title issues on the 360.

a 72 CB350 with some work already done. Ill be posting alot of parts up for sale soon.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I'm interested in the tail.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thats a bummer man, but I am really digging the new bikes platform. I would love to get my hands on a CB900 to make a cafe racer/fighter.
Looking forward to seeing where you take this one.
Appreciate it man, yea this new one already has some $$$ into it in aftermarket work, so Im looking forawrad to improving on it.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Picked up the 350, and it was time to do some stripping and part swapping..

Im swapping the 350 motor and plate to the 360 frame, should make for a gnarly combo. Also went with the 350 tank to keep the bike smaller.

The rest of the 350 stuff is up for sale, including the cafe tail.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts