Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
i wish i could get that out to lots and lots of people!

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
EXCELLENT commercial

funny though, I played it back a few times, and you couldn't see the biker coming at all the first time he came to the stop like they showed in the replay. I guess they were emphasizing the point.

·
...hey just a minute, no i's not really my granny, just an ol' g/f but is this the Think Bike ad you speaking about????

·
hack
729 Posts
great commercial. drives me crazy when people tell me that bikes are dangerous. "No they aren't, its people like you who say they're hard to see that are dangerous, open your fucking eyes!" :mad:

·
well not really.. ( the G/f that is) but she looks a dead ringer for her there. If this is the commercial with the dude @ the road junction and the sudden end of forward motion for the rider please post as such then I don't need the link to work anyway b/cuz of course i have seen it.
:skrooz:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BB_DASLER said:
well not really.. ( the G/f that is) but she looks a dead ringer for her there. If this is the commercial with the dude @ the road junction and the sudden end of forward motion for the rider please post as such then I don't need the link to work anyway b/cuz of course i have seen it.
:skrooz:

Seriously man, what are you rambling about?:confused:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BB_DASLER said:
The link doesn;'t work in my browser

Ok now that I understand:D

Here copy and paste this:

"http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=8o-u0RFtyGY&eurl=http%3A//www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D4037&iurl=http%3A//sjc-static3.sjc.youtube.com/vi/8o-u0RFtyGY/2.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskIsH0-4xfeWE590O-1l1o0p"

·
OK fellas thanks but now I gotta eat humble pie and ax another Q.

It still wont work in IE7 so I tried on firefox and sho nuff it opens the with the quicktime logo as if the file is d/l-ing then just pops up a "?" question mark. so any of you 'puter buffs know how I configure this browser to play the clip??? (Pls):nuts:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
It's that commercial you were talking about BB, so you've seen it before.

Youtube usually doesn't have weird problems like that... I have no idea though, I'm not really big on computers :D

·
hehehe who says yo ain't big on computers Corey!
Ahh I understand now that your previous post was abt the clip.
Well I don't think riders need to see that as it's one of the constant potential nightmare scenarios that n-o-n-e of us should ever go through but ram it and ram it again into careless cager heads at every opportunity i'd say.
p.s. If anybody can help with some (extremely simple) tips on how to config my machine I'd be obliged

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BB_DASLER said:
OK fellas thanks but now I gotta eat humble pie and ax another Q.

It still wont work in IE7 so I tried on firefox and sho nuff it opens the with the quicktime logo as if the file is d/l-ing then just pops up a "?" question mark. so any of you 'puter buffs know how I configure this browser to play the clip??? (Pls):nuts:
If you are trying to set it up so it will play using windows media player, just go to "tools" on the navigation bar, click "options", then click on the "file types" tab. Set it up so it plays all file types. That should do it for ya.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts