• THIS IS A NO-NO

Votes: 2 22.2%
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
:cfrocks:

Good to be on board! Hey 929 Adam Will you join Webmeister AB420
on my Buddies list?

I think with all the fun stuff that goes on in here, I'd like to be friends with a great bunch of guys who also enjoy a bit 'o good natured humour.

Oh, and the frogman avatar is just a jocular reference to muff diving.
So as this is a family show.....:LolLolLolLol:

P.S. Hope you like my current wedding photo one

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
So...I got the digicam and here we go with a lil' compilation of shots

Here Is The Pilots Eye View of The binnacle

A Side view for closer inspection...Sheeesh I L-o-v-e This

And Now a Shot From The Bizznezz End...

This Is a snap to do for a wet week-end project. I hope you all like the sharper line of the front, I think it looks a tad Yam personally but Hell this is about personalizing our "Mosheens" Ain't it :D

Pretty soon I will detail out the kit you will need, should there be any SV Riders Who Like The New Cut Of Her Jib.

Remember this is a universal fairing for A-N-Y Nekked Bike and the deal is here that you try to make it look like it was fitted on the assembly line @ Hammamatsu or any other marques main factories, so we will not cut any corners to compromise safety will we Guys...

The first Tip that I will mention is that it's best to Invert the standard tri-angulated headlight brackets to raise the assembly up to give a little clearance over the instrument panel pod.

I might be making this ball-ach-ingly simple but much chin rubbing and deliberation has gone on in my garage to bring forth solid workable solutions for the few regular Joes out there that don't have access to engineering facilities (Just Like Me!)

If Beauty is in the eye of this beholder only, then lay into me Bro's. But Here I am sacrificing function for form and what looks cool actually doesn't do the real job of deflecting any windblast anymore.

I dont care! I have developed neck muscles like a Pit Bull and Mebbe I like the taste of bugs in ma teeth anyways:LolLolLolLol:

BB

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
:D

I'll Take Spaghetti with mine!!!!!

With the "Weddin' Photo"an' all...Surely you don't mean Dogs Breakfast
(Gutteral English for forkin' mess)...Promise me you won't open up any reply with "Don't Call Me Shirley":LolLolLolLol:

Ahem...Anyway, I think the Raptor is a Wizard tool but bein' an I-talian Job, how come they used a TL Motor?

·
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Like Get Used To This View Of The Dasler TL2 In The Next Twisties

:evilred: :LolLolLolLol:

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
:LolLolLolLol:

Hey She Got a Cute Nose Too! Awww I Love this Shit-"Umm Ummm"
Like You Show Me Yours ..I'll Show ya Mine..
Keep on Rockin' Guys
BB:ninja:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
BB_DASLER said:

^ if thats the 1000, whats the 600s look like??

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
BB_DASLER said:

^ if thats the 1000, whats the 600s look like??

·
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Jokes Like This Must Not Be Mis-Understood And In No Way Mean Any Offence Or Imply Use Of Illegal Substances Other Than Nitrous Oxide On The Street.:D

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
Ey Up! BB Dasler, I've only been away for a couple of days and there seems to be a bit of a British invasion going on round here, Good times i say, Testement to how good this site is :cfrocks: love the ride BTW and i got a few pics of fightered SV's once i dug em out i'll post em for ya!:D

·
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Ay Up GixerMan Are You From OOp NRth? :LolLolLolLol:

That will be great M8E ...Cheers BB

·
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
This Is Jameses (the proprietor of JHS Racing) Own Personal Fighter.
They are doing some tuning for my project, but have been delayed by James suffering a Megga Prang and being seriously mis-aligned (and the bike) But I'll be seeing him Ltr this month.

This Is A Bike I just missed out on on E-bay...Bast'/ Shit Fuck etc.

Aaaaah Aaaaaahhhhhh Yes Yes YEEESSSS Etc.:)

·
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Hey GixerMan! R.U. One O' Them Box Hill Warriors I heard About?

Check Out The Latest Update On The "Live Transformation Site"

Here: http://72.41.238.69/dasler_slingshot.html

With a Saw and Mattet and a few bits sourced Off The Net, I am havin' a go at transforming This Gentle Giant Back In To The Fire Breathin' Monster I believe It Should Be!

Sorry abt The WankyBackground Tune..But I mighta-wanna sell this when its finished and retire gracefully to an MT 01
:cfrocks:

An' Never Forget This Bit o' graffiti I saw In a Yates's Wine Lodge Bog >
"Reality Is An Illusion Created By Sobriety"

(nudge wink.. know wot I mean john) Cheers BB

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
I have been known to occasionaly frequent Box Hill now and again aswell as the Ace Cafe and pretty much anywhere there is a big fighter event in the UK, The nearest official hooligan spot to my gaff is Santa Pod Raceway but then again every piece of blacktop is my own personal race/stunt track as far as i'm concerned. my Gix is off the road for winter in a week or two for some much needed TLC but we'll have to hook up in the new year and terrorize the general public the pigs and maybe torch a speed camera or two :LolLolLolLol:

·
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Hey Up Gix':evilred:

D'ye reckon a Chrome dome with mirror vizor could blot a speed cam?

Me an' the Bride Luv The Pod! Ya gonna do Bulldog Bash 07 or mebbe sum run wot you brung during the year?

I bin toyin with ideas of a dry nitrous kit for some such evento's an' ya never know what shit happens...Like we could meet up an take the piss convivially with a few gallons o' jake or what ever...

I'll have to have 2 different fuelling maps for the power commander tho' and I dunno if I can be arsed now @ my age...Koff Shuffle etc.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.