• THIS IS A NO-NO

Votes: 2 22.2%
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
BB_DASLER said:
Hey Up Gix':evilred:

D'ye reckon a Chrome dome with mirror vizor could blot a speed cam?
NO! but if ya accidently forget to attach ya! No plate that'll work :D

BB_DASLER said:
Me an' the Bride Luv The Pod! Ya gonna do Bulldog Bash 07 or mebbe sum run wot you brung during the year?
Yep! definatly up far all the above, if i wasn't so poor! i'd hitt all the RWYB events and compete in the whole Streetfighters Straight Liners Comp! oh well thems the breaks, but lets ripp shit up whenever and where ever possible tho! :evilred:

·
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Ahhh Muzak to ma Earzz:rock:

But before you get too hyped Rem this is BB "Pops" Dasler this end and as much as the hoodlum still beats in my breast the visions of you 'n me howlin' off into the sunset with our simpson bandits and camo kit on might be a tad too much Hunter S. Thompson for an old fart like me now-a-days :LolLolLolLol:

But Fer Fucks sake donna write me off 'cause o' this.
I'm Well Up for Gatherin Up Every Brit Biker on Custom Streetfighters
To Hit all the High Spots in '07 and Party Big Style ok. BB

·
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Hey GreenLantern.

ToonTown Kawa Man... howdy. If the "Huh" was abt my reluctance to go the distance with the nitrous kit, each dyno sesh costs £400
(abt $700) I had thought of gettin another PwrCom and stashin it with the road version under the seat and just switchin the plugs over for every meet. Man I'm so fkn poor I had to by an SV instead of a Fireball Gixxer (the original doxbollox streetfihter tool.

If it's abt the crack goin' on here, c'mon man It will be good to have a Canuck Buddy!

p.s. funky avatar, I got a cracker on my hard drive somewhere I call 'Charm Skool' I'll do my best to relocate it an' give ye a buzz
:D
BB

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
BB_DASLER said:
Hey GreenLantern.

ToonTown Kawa Man... howdy. If the "Huh" was abt my reluctance to go the distance with the nitrous kit, each dyno sesh costs £400
(abt $700) I had thought of gettin another PwrCom and stashin it with the road version under the seat and just switchin the plugs over for every meet. Man I'm so fkn poor I had to by an SV instead of a Fireball Gixxer (the original doxbollox streetfihter tool.

If it's abt the crack goin' on here, c'mon man It will be good to have a Canuck Buddy!

p.s. funky avatar, I got a cracker on my hard drive somewhere I call 'Charm Skool' I'll do my best to relocate it an' give ye a buzz
BB
no dude,i cant understand half of the things you guys say:LolLolLolLol:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
haha, it's great having British friends, I understand everything lol. Even here at bike nights I have to translate what he says to some people!

I can't wait for the day that I actually have the dosh and time to go to the Isle of Mann, Bulldog Bash, NEC, etc. Someday...

·
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Yo Endo And All You Cool Canadian 'n U.S. Dudes! Hope This Helps...

Hey Make It a Mass Exodus Holiday Vacation Trip! Things can be arranged over here to ensure warm welcomes and extreme party capabilities some way or another! If we can help you dudes to enjoy a crazy English Summer Thing Me an' Bel will be DE-Lighted!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
okay i dont know what we're talkin about, but i love this thread!

ahahha. the CF translator is the SHIT! we're gonn have to do a whole series of those.

·
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
ab420 said:
:LolLolLolLol: You're insane man! :D
Yup! I Guess I am! :LolLolLolLol:

Man If ever you come to Europe be sure to visit the Duch TT Assen

The Post-Race Parties in the town are absolutely the Dogs Gonads

The place is rockin All night every night and you'll see more crazy bastardo's per square yard than ya can shake a stick at!

Here is a lil' swf podcast for some atmosphere:
http://72.41.238.69/asset_martian.swf

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
BB_DASLER said:
The place is rockin All night every night and you'll see more crazy bastardo's per square yard than ya can shake a stick at!

youre saying theres more where you came from?? :nuts:

:LolLolLolLol:

·
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Ohhhh yes! :LolLolLolLol:

Ahhh you two guys...:rock:

Y'know, this slightly kookie drift away from the main topic was only gonna be a toe-in-the-water to see if there were any more "funsters" out there who enjoy a little cartoon fun.

So far, I think that my attempt at brightenin' up an otherwise blank spot in this Suzuki project may only have a limited appeal.

If you guys don't mind accommodating the occassional crazy shit that I post in here, i'll stick the odd ones in every now and then.

But I do participate in other more serious debates in other postings on CF too, and I usually go about these in a more straightforward way (Honest).

Let me know ok

:cfcartman: BB

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
BB_DASLER said:
Ohhhh yes! :LolLolLolLol:

Ahhh you two guys...:rock:

Y'know, this slightly kookie drift away from the main topic was only gonna be a toe-in-the-water to see if there were any more "funsters" out there who enjoy a little cartoon fun.

So far, I think that my attempt at brightenin' up an otherwise blank spot in this Suzuki project may only have a limited appeal.

If you guys don't mind accommodating the occassional crazy shit that I post in here, i'll stick the odd ones in every now and then.

But I do participate in other more serious debates in other postings on CF too, and I usually go about these in a more straightforward way (Honest).

Let me know ok

:cfcartman: BB
Go ahead, we have lot of crazy people on here! :LolLolLolLol: Like me for instance! :clown:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
BB, do it to it man. this forum is for the members, so if you guys like it...go for it.

not hurting anybody, so its cool with me.

:cfrocks:

41 - 60 of 61 Posts