Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Administrator
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone on this forum is an adult or close enough that they should be able to act in a similar fashion to one.

At NO TIME will the threat of physical harm to a member or staff be tolerated.

If you Call or Text someone and tell them you plan to kick their ass. You will be removed from this site. Don't misconstrue this, If you live in California and tell me you plan to kick my ass some day. Well I am going to take it as an internet threat. But if you live 2 hours from me and tell me you want to kick my ass... That is close enough that you are making it real.

You will be banned from the site post haste. (Actually very sad that anyone has to be banned at all.)

Start behaving as adults.

·
Administrator
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly it isn't an epenis warning. I wish it was.

Yall don't have to like anyone here. Hell you don't have to agree with anyone here.

BUT you gotta remember they are a Human Being TOO!!!!

·
Triple nutter
758 Posts
you guys remember that thing we all learned in kindergarten? the 'if you don't have something nice to say, keep your mouth shut' phrase. in our case here at CF, maybe if you can't say something that's AT LEAST constructive critisizm in a given situation, you should make tracks. or if you're going to share your OPINION, state it as such and don't make it sound like a personal attack

maybe we need to have a CF bulliten that says something like 'if you can't take a joke or a little harassment in the name of internet sillyness, this site is not for you' :wtf:

·
Function IS Form
17,406 Posts
you guys remember that thing we all learned in kindergarten? the 'if you don't have something nice to say, keep your mouth shut' phrase. in our case here at CF, maybe if you can't say something that's AT LEAST constructive critisizm in a given situation, you should make tracks. or if you're going to share your OPINION, state it as such and don't make it sound like a personal attack

maybe we need to have a CF bulliten that says something like 'if you can't take a joke or a little harassment in the name of internet sillyness, this site is not for you' :wtf:

So don't say anything mean to people, and if they say anything mean, don't take it wrong?

·
Winter's comin... :(
4,869 Posts
So don't say anything mean to people, and if they say anything mean, don't take it wrong?
Fuck that. People need to toughen up. It's the fucking internet, it doesn't cater to your specific interests.

·
Triple nutter
758 Posts
pretty much. if everyone on this site started that as of this moment, the problem would literally cease to exist. i know it's never going to happen, but one can hope right?

and yes, toughen the fuck up everyone

·
1,533 Posts
this is gay like fuck. people can threaten whomever the fuck they please

its not your fucking business who threatens who. people do that shit, and men deal with it on their own. the only reason you posted about this is you have your head up your ass and want to be king internet or some shit.

I have had people threaten me on this site, I never fucking mentioned it. why? because I will handle that shit myself. Its no one elses business but my own.

Ill fight you to defend the people that want to threaten me, any fucking day of the week. men let men do as they please, and if someone else is acting like an asshole, you go right ahead and let them do it, you dont try to curtail it.

this isnt some special place on the internet where free minds come together to work on some shared vision, it was, but its not anymore. its a place with a splinitered core demographic, because adam is in jail, and half the main poster are either societal rejects or kids with no clue.

get the fuck over yourself. ban me if you dont like it. I dont give a fuck, Ill just pretend to be one of my other accounts.

·
That guy
4,468 Posts
Freedom of speech ring a bell, I know VS is canadian based but fuck guys.
First we cant make a goofy ass cartoon about some sand poundin sky fairy named mohamed without getting our heads cut off, but now I cant say to someone "Im going to kick your ass"???

Jesus christ dudes, who got all but hurt over that shit?
Fucking Sandy Cooter strikes again I assume?

Edit FU's go down HERE!

·
we are 138
6,063 Posts
Man i just want to read about badass motorcycles. And see pics of badass motorcycles. Whats happened to the community atmosphere around here lately? I realize that im nobody, and i havent been here that long, but seriously wtf.
Either ban everybody or just stfu. Threats only instigate more problems.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
If you lot don't sort yerselves out, I'm gonna stick me bike in a rowing boat and row across the Atlantic, then ride around the US kicking all ya asses. This could be construed as a threat but those that know what a lazy fucker I am will know that the chances of me rowing anywhere are pretty fuckin' slim to non fuckin' existent!!! But that doesn't mean I won't row over and kick yer asses if I get a sudden burst of enthusiasm, although given that I'm quite an apathetic fucker the chances of me giving enough of a shit to get off me arse and do anything about it are pretty fuckin' slim as well, so really you can carry on as usual secure in the knowledge that I'm not likely to row across the pond. But I could!!

1 - 20 of 137 Posts