Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
www.bladerod.com
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, so here's my brief little rant for the week. I did mention a little while ago that I'm just starting to build a new bike this year. Right now I have a few bits and bobs and the concept floating around in my messed up head (my mum says I'm handsome..haha). Anyway, so here's the fun bit. A mate of a mate who I keep getting told I HAVE to be friends with.. just cause he's my mates friend has decided to build my concept. You see, in confidence I told my mate pretty much how I wanted to build that bike and since then I've learned that this other guy is chasing the same setup etc (lucky I didn't tell him everything though :D ). To be brutally honest, I'm more of the opinion "bring it on" and feel humbled by the fact that he can't come up with his ideas, yet I'm simply posting this with the intention of bringing the post back up when this guy goes public with his bike :)

I suppose I might sound a little crazy saying this, but essentially if the guy is only really building this bike the annoy me, well he has no idea how to annoy me :p

Anyhow.. Happy Australia day (Jan 26th)

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Just the reason that I don;t wanna give too much away for what I am doing with my bike..Once its done, anyone can copy anything they want...but not till I do it first. I don't want anyone beating me to the punch. :D

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
talking about building a bike, and building it are two difernt things,
for some it takes alot of guts to start hacking at a bike with a grinder, and allso things evolve, the idea or concept is awesome to start out with, and recomended in my oppinion, but solving hurdles and build Ideas as you progress is how so many people fail,
so, I wouldnt worry at all, theres no way on earth he will end up with a Identical custom Streetfighter, I dont think there is such a thing.

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
Britjoe said:
talking about building a bike, and building it are two difernt things,
for some it takes alot of guts to start hacking at a bike with a grinder, and allso things evolve, the idea or concept is awesome to start out with, and recomended in my oppinion, but solving hurdles and build Ideas as you progress is how so many people fail,
so, I wouldnt worry at all, theres no way on earth he will end up with a Identical custom Streetfighter, I dont think there is such a thing.

Exactly!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
so how do we know you thought of the ideas first if you didnt write down any of the ideas??

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Sevulturus said:
Just break his left knee... why his left? I'm not totally sure, but if it needs to be done, that's the one to do.
LOL, Here here. And while your at it, take care of the other. Just for good measure.

Good luck with the project bud. Anxious to see it happen. Now quite bitch'n and get to work :LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Scrapyard said:
Good luck with the project bud. Anxious to see it happen.

+1 what bike are you starting with??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts