Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
1078RR Stealth Fighter
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is 2 years of effort and me switching out practically every piece on the bike and putting on parts from an F4 superbike including the Carrier, hub, swingarm and sprockets from an F4 Oro all in magnesium. 1 off billet aluminium frame plugs and foot levers. No plastic on the bike anywhere from the front spoiler to the battery tray. Everything is Carbon fiber including the rims and exhaust can. All steel bolts switched out with titanium.

Attachments

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
Very nice, welcome, thanks for posting.
How does it ride?

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF your bike I fucking amazing

·
1078RR Stealth Fighter
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well she has 10k hard miles on her. She isn't a commuter, more like a full day off-terrorizing small towns of southern IN kinda bike. So loud no one around me can hear their bikes and flames popping on decel. fueling is stupid aggressive but smooth, no electronics to get me out of trouble, no ABS, no launch control, no ride modes, just all bike all the time w a slipper clutch. Stupid light and stupid powerful. 385 lbs wet wgt, 92 lbs of torque and pulling 175hp at the wheel. Race everything from the air filter to the billet high flow oil filter to the 520 conversion. If you look at her wrong she will destroy you. Torque line is flat and maxes at 8k rpm, I raised the limit to 12,500. There are 20 of this model in the U.S. and now none like mine after I replaced all the body work and then came up with the paint design. Took me 2 years to find the swingarm. Parts can be found but for a price. I do all the work myself. Thanks for the comments. Pic taken at the International Motorcycle show in Indianapolis last Feb she was in. Thanks again.

·
1078RR Stealth Fighter
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How much do I have invested or how much for a night with her? :) Oh god, I don't know. I've changed my mind a few times on parts and pieces, different exhausts, parts, ecu's, At the end of the day, the bike new was $20k, and I have maybe another $20k in it. The swingarm, rims, exhaust, paint and helmet alone were $15,000 of that $20k so I am probably on the low end. I don't think about it too much. ;)

·
1078RR Stealth Fighter
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I spent it all on the bike. :) and jewelry for my wife so she would let me, and the Camaro I got her for letting me get the bike. :) Now I'm paid up with her everything except oral sex whenever she wants is still hanging over my head.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
I spent it all on the bike. :) and jewelry for my wife so she would let me, and the Camaro I got her for letting me get the bike. :) Now I'm paid up with her everything except oral sex whenever she wants is still hanging over my head.
Aww you poor thing.

·
1078RR Stealth Fighter
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Woah. I guess it really adds up quick. Repd.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

I could break it down but it really doesn't matter. I wheel and deal and in some cases beg borrow and steal. For a few items I was just in the right place at the right time. Favors, (that shall not be spoken of) were given for others. ;) I took 2 years to piece it together so it was not done all at once. It was just a plan set in motion long ago and keeping at it until it was done and it is just now finally done as of maybe a month or 2 ago. Some of the exhaust is custom made for the bike, some parts didn't fit. Fuel system emissions crap failed and needed to all be removed. We had our fair share of fights and arguments. My blood is on the bike. There was drilling and cutting and banging like anything else. She just still looks good for the effort.

I could never frankenstein a bike and wouldn't know where to begin with building one from nothing. You guys are lightyears ahead of me on that.

First bike was an 81 Honda CB 650 and I'd love to have it back and cafe the hell out of it so maybe that will be a future project. I'll be asking CF for tips on that.
See ya around.
Jason

·
1078RR Stealth Fighter
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm never done. Have been searching for these rotors for awhile. Will have them by November.

Next upgrade, I've dreamed of these rotors since I knew they existed. But they have only recently been made for my bike and made so that they will function at colder temps. Will save a stupid amount of unsprung weight.

http://www.shift-tech-carbon.com/onl...NCL--PADS.html

·
Elbow Grease is Cheap
6,370 Posts
Yes you have a cool ass bike......but you don't have to post the same thing in different threads. :shocker:

Next upgrade, I've dreamed of these rotors since I knew they existed. But they have only recently been made for my bike and made so that they will function at colder temps. Will save a stupid amount of unsprung weight.

http://www.shift-tech-carbon.com/on...6-SICOM-DIAVEL-F-R--ROTOR-SET-INCL--PADS.html
I'm never done. Have been searching for these rotors for awhile. Will have them by November.

http://www.shift-tech-carbon.com/onl...NCL--PADS.html

·
"Fuck yo couch" -Socrates
1,010 Posts
It's an awesome MV for sure but get it out of the Build Off thread and stop spamming every section just to get into FOTM. I guess I'll be the one to say it......it's annoying.

Aside from that, nice work. How many miles on it though? So clean, it looks like it never gets ridden which would be a real shame.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts