Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! So I've been bitten by the fighter bug, and well i think I've made my choice on what I'm going to do about it! I am currently deployed right now, but when I get home I wanna get my bike to my liking. I am currently riding a 87 Honda Hurricane 600, Picked her up a few years ago and she has been a red headed step child since... Time to correct that I think. So I was browsing another forum and I've found a good jumping point for myself to begin with. I am going to take most of the stuff that has been done on the bike in red and do that, except different color, and a different front end. I am leaning towards a front end from a Kawi Z1000, and the radiator farings from a Z750s. Here is a pic of my bike and what I'm planning on incorporating. I welcome any feedback and critiques that you all may have, as I will definitely be picking everyone's brain's on what I need to get/buy so when I get home all I should have to do is get to work.

Attachments

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Looks like you have a good plan and a good base to start with. I spend some time in Aberdeen...more specifically the proving grounds. Went to AIT there. Welcome to CF

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome,

I look forward to seeing the project start popping when you get back.

Reactions: cobra989

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome! I am stationed at APG, I just work on the Edgewood area, since they have incorporated all of it into APG. Currently Deployed in Egypt! I should be home in Octoberish, then the madness will ensue! I just wanna have all my parts that I'll need to get cutting and get to work on making this bike something really special. Damn Hurricane, I've tried selling it like 4 times and everytime I just cant let her go lol.

·
Fooking old git
2,216 Posts
Welcome. My inlaws come from Aberdeen area, but I will not hold this against you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts