Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
i think if i had another bike i could truly solo the bike. im still working on drawing a removable seat cowl design. that would be cool.

·
Playing Pelvic Penuckle!
2,572 Posts
i have called bull on you several times now, but i honnestly want you to prove me wrong! DW

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
do you have specifications for a auto drunk dialer, i need it installed on my bike ASAP

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
I applaud your effort man. At least you're DW which is more than I can say for myself these days. Although I do think you're installing all this stuff on the wrong bike. That beautiful little Honda needs to be stripped of all needless items to make it lighter and faster. All this stuff would be a better fit on something like a neon painted, stretched, chromed out bling machine like a Busa or something. Hopefully you don't take this as shit talking, cause I'm not man, I just think you're torturing that Honda and I'm sure it hasn't done anything to you to deserve the treatment it's getting. Don't be surprised when you walk in the garage and find that your bike hung itself from the rafters...
That last sentence is getting sigged motherfucker.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
man if this guy puts all of this shit on an old ass honda (the bike is badass but warrior steel was right on the mark)

just think of the contraptions he comes up with to jerk off with

Oh yeah and NICE FLOWERS ****** x2 ;)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts