Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
hack
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my speedo today :D looks sick, now I just need a bike to mount it to. hopefully this will motivate me some to get this thing back together...

Its about 2 3/4" across (for those of you NOT in Canada)

Attachments

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Which gauge is that? Does that say 2803?

·
hack
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, 2803, didnt have the magnetic pic-up for the 02

·
Ebay PosterChild
981 Posts
tell me more about this speedo if you could what are you hooking up and how are you? since you are a cbr as well maybe you can help me out

·
hack
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jesseunvoas said:
tell me more about this speedo if you could what are you hooking up and how are you? since you are a cbr as well maybe you can help me out
I'm gonna hook up everything but the hazards. I'll gladly let you know whats going on once I get to that point. right now I dont even have my bike. Not too sure you wanna follow my advice though, this is my first time.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
That is fucking sexy, it's too bad they're so GOD DAMN hard to get a hold of or I'd buy one.

·
hack
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haelo said:
That is fucking sexy, it's too bad they're so GOD DAMN hard to get a hold of or I'd buy one.
I got right through when I called. I think they're in cali too so you got a couple extra hours after work. actually I left a message about the CF groupbuy and he called me back. that shit never happens

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
I haven't called yet but I've exchanged many e-mails with Marcus....he responds very quickly. It's nice to see a real pick of the 2803......looks great.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Yeah it looks nice. I'll try calling him some day this week before I start wrenching and see if I can get a hold of him.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
sweet. i still want one, but it's gonna have to wait till i get back from colorado when i'll have the money. hopefully this deal lasts that long.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Mine should be in Airdrie soon w00t!

1 - 20 of 127 Posts