Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Administrator
5,264 Posts

Aw man, that's so awesome! I'd put some money in, since trans-atlantic postage is crazy. Liked Roman's page on facebook and asking after it.....

Thanks for the heads-up. Rep't!

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Is this what He meant when He said "keep it on the down low"? Hahaha I was thinking about making a thread here as kind of a parts donation thing for this build but I didnt know how low profile Roman wanted to keep it.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
How low profile could it possibly be when he posted it on Facebook?
Just don't tell Adam.
This is great. Community taking care of their own.

Because Adan didnt used to own Facebook. :doh:

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Well if he had access to cf don't you think hed be posting?
Thats not the point...at all. What Im saying is theres a lot higher concentration of people here that are in contact with Adam then people in Romans FB friends list. Understand now?

Anyways back to the important part of this thread. Roman should put out a list of parts he needs, like an extensive list. I probably wont have bike specific shit He needs but I'd be willing to buy a few odds and ends here and there online. I'm still thinking a fundraiser kind of thing is a good idea.

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok this is what u need from the top of my head. Gsxr front wheel 1.1/8 bars and risers SV 1000 tls or tlr radiator. Rear sets of some kind, chain , 18x7 car wheel 4x100 bolt pattern, front fender, misc radiator houses and shit hard were,good condition brake lines , and money. I gotta buy carbon fiber, aluminum sheet, itc. My paypal [email protected]. Thanx everyone

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I've got a extra 636 chain I know the Ducati sssa setup is the same pitch but idk about the vfr but if it'll help I'll ship it to him

1 - 20 of 58 Posts