Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK kids!, Drinking and riding.......DON'T DO IT!

:truestory: 2 days ago me and a few mates were having a beer or ten and enjoying a smoke of some fine recreational tobacco :cool-smiley-030: when someone decided it would be a great idea to get the minimoto bike outta the garage and rip up and down the street on it and genraly annoy the neigbours (well it was 2am in the morning), I could hardly stand up let alone ride a bike but my brain said "great idea & even if you do fall off your low to the ground and not going too fast so it won't hurt!" Boy was i wrong, I went bombing down the street at about 35mph hit the speedbump full throttle launching the bike and me into the
air, unfortunatly the landing wasn't to gracefull and i veared to the right bounced of a parked car and landed like a sack off shite in the middle of the road, Didn't hurt at the time we were all to busy laughing our ass's off, so we picked up the bike and carried on messing about till the :cops: turned up and told us all to piss off home or go to jail, Long story short i am now in a shit loadda pain and have got the biggest bruise on my hip i have ever had (the pictures don't do it justice the yellow don't show up to well) So i won't be doing that again any time sone and i advise none of you guys to do it either.:nono:

Attachments

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,713 Posts
:wtf: :Stupid:

·
Registered
387 Posts
:LolLolLolLol: hah, good effort!

Gixerman said:
So i won't be doing that again any time sone
Or atleast not until next time you're drunk as fuck and there's a minimoto begging to be thrashed!:LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,713 Posts
glad you didnt kill yourself...but at least you got a big ass bruise to show you how dumb you were being.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.