Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
I was there to watch a LeMons race last year for my golden B-day. Neat track!

I was stupid enough to try sprinting across that pit area and up that hill in the last photo to grab the extra battery for my phone so I could keep taking pictures of the hilarity happening on track. Stupid part of that is me thinking it was a short cut but that fence goes all along the top of that hill so I should have just followed the not as steep road that goes up to the lot. What was even more stupid of me is when I returned, my dad asked where the water bottles were so I had to go back to get them. It took a little longer the second time. Haha

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts
Cookie, do this....

Yeah, i mean, that is pretty much what i have in mind. But yellow. :thumbsup:

Looks like the kid (and the big kid) is enjoying it, what did he think?

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like the kid is enjoying it, what did he think?
He loved it. The fact that the races were back to back to back gave little time for him to get bored which was a big bonus. There was a GSXR that had a paint job which gave the appearance of being gold plated, he was infactuated with that bike. I told him it didn't make the right sound and had too many cylinders :D

He kept asking about the long straight part of the track and why they weren't using it. He was referring to the drag strip, so now we have to go see the top fuel dragsters in August.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts