Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a pic of my 919http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t242/UGHornet/DSC01862.jpg
that didn't work!

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Thats a sharp lookin ride man, welcome to the site!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE, HONDA FIGHTERS ROCK!!

thx for signing up! enjoy the site.

sweet looking bike. color looks great. i see you put a 600 double aRR tail unit on there, how hard was that?? any other mods you wanna share with us??

:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
sweet hornet!

How hard was that undertail swap? I like the air filter as well. Have you checked out wristtwisters.com?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the comments. The tail swap wasn't too bad, if you are handy with a zip cut and mig welder, fabbing some brackets. The wiring I simply moved from under the frame to on top. I took some pics if you're interested. 370Steve on the HornetsNest site did it to his 600 Hornet but he changed the subframe, had to move the battery and some wiring changes I believe. Here's the list of mods I've done starting with the pieces I made, intake tube, underbelly muffler, seats, tail mod with under tray, fairing I made from a Hornet gas tank. I added: belly pan, Dominator lights, integrated tail light, mini signals, Renthal bars, 40hp nitrous shot (bottle not mounted on new tail yet) Z1000 rad shrouds, bar end mirrors, I think that's it, and polished wheels.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I see Sevulturus foaming at the mouth right now...he's got a 600rr tail complete in his closet waiting for a shitty day...lol

Now you have someone close by to call!

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
lol yup...but Sev only has a 599. I hear there may be a Daytona 675 or ZX10R in his near future (I'd put money on the 675-->he didn't wanna get off it at the show 'cause he was sportin' wood).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts