Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my friend build me a chock, and he decided if he was going to make one he might as well make many. These are excellent for racers as grabbing a rear stand after the race can be a pain in the butt if you dont pull up right next to it. Just ride right in and get off. Also nice for putting your bike on the rear stand w/o fear of dropping your bike. Can also be used when hauling your bike w/o compressing the front end.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOTO...008QQitemZ180052919273QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My friend uses aluminum channel and his cradle is completely different. The front doesnt fold. few other things as well. accomplishes the same thing however.

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
10% change and its not their idea anymore basically but you do need to check for a petended technology. Its all in how they word it.

Even so they usually write sease and disist order first them if you don't stop the nail ya.

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
I met a guy over the summer that had 3 of those things..One for each of his bikes. They usually go for $250 a piece, his were steel though.

Since I never seen one before he show'd me how it worked .. its set up so its a drive in and pull out system. He drove into the garage and right into the stand and got right off.. No kickstand. I asked him "wouldnt that fall over?" He told me no, the stand will hold the bike up to a 45 degree angle without falling over.

The he fuckin grab's the clip-on and hank's the bike hard to try and tip it over, the bike never fell. It just held the angle.

The cool thing about those is that they have holes in the bottom ov them for mounting points.. He made quick release pin's on his trailor so he could set them on, slide a pin threw and there mounted on the trailor bed for bringin the bikes to the track.

He told me that he had a hook that was mounted on the trailer for the tie down's snap on the way back from the races one day and that bike chock kept the bike from falling over and off the trailor. They hold real tight!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts